Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) (43957 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by lacemose(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
One of Nigeria's biggest bloggers, Linda Ikeji was pictured with her son, Jayce in France. She captioned the photos...

"Hello Cannes, baby J and I are here!�. Actually the whole squad is here...lol. I'm in Cannes, France for MIPTV (world content tradefair) and NITV and I'm so so excited. Even more thrilled that my family is here with me...�"

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/linda-ikeji-pictured-with-jayce-in.html

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by BOSSkesh(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by itspzpics(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by czarina(f): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
That baby is always looking happy. Linda must be doing a lot of things right. Go girl! Enjoy your pikin!

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by nonye6194: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
your happiness is all that matters, irrespective of what people say. your aspiration should be to always remain happy

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Onyi22(f): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Money is good

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by femi4: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
czarina:
That baby is always looking happy. Linda must be doing a lot of things right. Go girl! Enjoy your pikin!
Wrinkle everywhere ...old mama youngie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by czarina(f): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
femi4:
Wrinkle everywhere ...old mama youngie
K

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Hedonisst: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
czarina:

You're not serious. Of course she would only show off 'happy looking pictures' out of the numerous shots taken daily. Everyone is guilty of this. Nothing special.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by czarina(f): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hedonisst:

You're not serious. Of course she would only show off 'happy looking pictures' out of the numerous shots taken daily. Everyone is guilty of this. Nothing special.
You may be right.

But I've seen several pictures of celebrity babies dressed and carried like another fashion accessory with their trademark solemn looks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Torreoliver: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
lacemose:

One of Nigeria's biggest bloggers.
Linda Ikeji was pictured with her son, Jayce in France. She captioned the photos..

"Hello Cannes, baby J and I are here!�. Actually the whole squad is here...lol. I'm in Cannes, France for MIPTV (world content tradefair) and NITV and I'm so so excited. Even more thrilled that my family is here with me...�"

See photos..

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/linda-ikeji-pictured-with-jayce-in.html

Really? Who's bigger than her in the game? Dumb journalism/blogging

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Obito555(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nice shot
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by hesilo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
The boy mouth too big for him age abeg undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Buhari5: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
More lucrative customers to your hustle bro 💯💯💯 u too much
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by mosho2good: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
How come I've never seen the baby Daddy or I'd the baby fly come from heaven

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by moderatorr1: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
hesilo:
The boy mouth too big for him age abeg undecided undecided
grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Femi316: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
lacemose:
One of Nigeria's biggest bloggers, Linda Ikeji was pictured with her son, Jayce in France. She captioned the photos...

See photos...

Like play like play Linda don turn after one.......burning pikin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by ezegenigbonine: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Carry on Linda
U ARE MANY MEN'S PRAYER POINT

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Billboyy: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Okay cool high class slay queen.

Don't forget to contact us for your gift cards and btc. Contact on signature.
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Iruobean(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
I thought the Jaycee is one big Celeb in Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by dammywizzy: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
czarina:
You may be right.

But I've seen several pictures of celebrity babies dressed and carried like another fashion accessory with their trademark solemn looks.
Blah blah blah!
Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH NEWS IS THIS?

This is why I don't blame those scammers that post rubbish on threads, Nairaland too be like scam

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
This baby Jayce will not want anything in this life. He will be given the best of everything he ever wants or asks for.
We all owe our kids a good life, no excuses. So that they will not ask us where we were when our mates were making money.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
mosho2good:
Are you in this world? or you just returned from a long journey?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Shugargal(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congrats baby J for having Mss Linda as your mummy, she gonna spoil you soteyyy... but I admire this lady's height nobi small.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
Money is good
Of course it is, it makes a lot of things possible and life generally less bothersome

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
mosho2good:
You cannot be from this planet.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by greggng: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Linda is the most beautiful woman in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos) by Omudia11: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Drink lots of water before the hate chokes you to death.
Femi316:
Like play like play Linda don turn after one.......burning pikin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.