Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Earn 5k-10k Weekly On The Newly Launched HIWAP Program(Health Is Wealth Program) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn 5k-10k Weekly On The Newly Launched HIWAP Program(Health Is Wealth Program) (1345 Views)

Juice Box: Newly Launched Online Platform / Is Wealth.ng Real? / Make Over 10k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 5k-10k Weekly On The Newly Launched HIWAP Program(Health Is Wealth Program) by iVivid(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Health Is Wealth Affiliate Program is the Newly Launched affiliate program that helps the Nigerian individual make extra income from home. The online platform, HealthIsWealth was recently launched in March 2019 to provide top-notch and incredible health content and also offer members of the program the opportunity for her members to make money while writing valuable health contents plus a commission as an affiliate.
With a one-time investment membership fee of #2,000.00 only.
Members of this program will gain access to write health articles for healthy living, diet and keeping fit and earn #1,000 per every approved article.
As an affiliate member, you’d earn 50% of every direct referral as commission for introducing people to take part in this money making opportunity.
You will earn 25% commission indirectly from you sub-referrals
The more article you write for the platform, the more money you earn. There’s no long stages, no hypes. Earn the money as you go.
You earn #1,000 per article and #1,000 per referral. The more your referral circle, the more indirect referral commission you earn.
This is one earning opportunity you shouldn’t miss, check out the program’s Membership benefit;
After the one-time investment membership fee of only #2,000 (affordable)
1. You gain full access to her outstanding health products
2. You can use the products personally or gift your friends, loved ones, relatives.
3. Timely health tips and updates including solution ideas to your health problem.
4. You can earn and cash out real-time by writing only articles, REFERRAL IS OPTIONAL
5. Your 50% direct referral commission is guaranteed – get others involved. Get paid #,1000 for every one you introduce to the platform
6. 25% indirect referral commission when your downline refer others to join the platform.
7. And this interesting part I’d like to tag #TGIF. CASH OUT EVERY FRIDAY with minimum of #,5000 earnings

You still dey wait ? Don’t let this great passive earning opportunity pass you by.
But then, I have two Special Bonuses for you that will help you make a lot of money on HIWAP if you signup using my referral link. I know getting referrals and writing valuable health content articles are a great deal.
In this special bonuses package, I put together real-time and working strategies you can use to get lots of referrals in any online income program you join – this information is worth #15,000
To see that you succeed in HIWAP, I will make sure you earn #,1000 per article you write on HIWAP successfully – this contains information on how you can easily become a health and wellness article writer using your Mobile Smart Android Phones or laptop. The tools you need, a tweak to get health topics to write about and some guidelines on writing quality content that’d get easily approved.
It’s a win-win situation – as you scratch my back and I scratch yours because the information included in my bonus packages will help you make a lot of money on HIWAP when you register and upgrade your account.
REMEMBER YOU ARE GETTING MY BONUSES FREE OF CHARGE WHEN YOU REGISTER AND UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH MY REFERRAL LINK… you have to be fast about this because I will remove the bonus packages when I get 50 referrals from this post.
My whatsapp contact 08084867913 or mail me vividwestpet at gmail.com
Cheers to Passive earnings!

1 Share

Re: Earn 5k-10k Weekly On The Newly Launched HIWAP Program(Health Is Wealth Program) by iVivid(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
After reading through this post.. don’t go ahead to register without talking to me about it. I got tools that’d help make passive income on the program

(1) (Reply)

.. / Reasons People Are Broke / Not easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.