Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son (38304 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by NotJobless: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

So every time I post a picture of @chizioboli, people keep saying he looks like @koredebello.We must end this matter today!Do they look alike?

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/omoni-oboli-says-son-looks-like-korede-bello-check-picture/

2 Likes

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by itspzpics(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
For whr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by ojun50(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na who and she dey fight
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by amaniro: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Your son is a low budget kiss Daniel.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Unlimitk(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
That flat head spoil him face.

3 Likes

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
you played away match with Korede papa abi?

the truth is coming out small small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by months: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
She is mad, the boy looks like his Father.

Or is she trying to tell us she played away match.

https://www.volvoce.com/great-britain/en-gb/smt/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIotOY8-PM4QIVDbDtCh0gFAJJEAAYASAAEgJzA_D_BwE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by nicepoker101(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
She can't keep the secret anymore. grin
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by YungMillionaire: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
That flat head spoil him face.

grin grin grin You no well o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by MissSweet(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
hmm. so does that makes your son a super mega star now abi smiley
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by LawrenceOnline: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
I don't see it?
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Factfinder1(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Marketing strategy later we go hear say the boy release one yeye song

Bloggers will now be like omini obolis son who is korode bello look like release new hit track titled kpangolo undecided grin

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by EXLOVER(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
So she want the son to be under Korede Bello Shadow?

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
This one wan give her son fame
Ofo!!
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by hischoice(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Why can't they say "Korede Bello looks like your son" instead?

For me, what they say is Malcolm Gladwell thinks like me. I hope he feels flattered.

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by DavSagacity(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Na which one be her son and which one be Korede Belli..??.

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2019
You are right in a way

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by BankyGee(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
He try for the look sha... 89% wink
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by larry90500(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Resemble? Abi I no sabi resemblance definition again ni

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Did she play away with Mr Bello?....
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by tstx(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Yawn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by kingBenedict: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
None of my business... I don't wanna start something I cannot finish....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Kylekent59: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Nobody said so Mrs.

Train your son to be better than Korede and not like Korede.

2 Likes

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by castrol180(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Maybe she bought Korede Bello's twin brother in their infancy
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Uncleodi(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
I don't think so. Rather, he looks like the younger version of Sylvester Stallone (Rambo).
Look at his eyes very well grin

5 Likes

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by DBossNG(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by mukthar2000(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
U are in position to tell us the truth sister, we don't know much about ur past.

2 Likes

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by sojayy(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Just tell us u want to show off ur son !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by goshen26: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Nobody has the answer, but U and Korede

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Gapsy101(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
grin shocked angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Man Attracted By Cossy Orjiakor's Role In "Pure Honey" / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.