Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son (38330 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Gsteve01(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Pelumi75(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:
Marketing strategy later we go hear say the boy release one yeye song

Bloggers will now be like omini oboli korode bello look like release new hit track titled kpangolo undecided grin
lmao
ure insane!

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Ogaga87(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
itspzpics:
For whr

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Factfinder1(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Pelumi75:

lmao
ure insane!
grin grin grin
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by hAlexandro(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin
MissSweet:
hmm. so does that makes your son a super mega star now abi smiley
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by jeff1607(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2019
this woman has come again with her sons

even if marriage is about to crash her sons would take first place in her life than her husband
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Maydfourth: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Don't you know the father?
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by oluwaahmed: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:

Bloggers will now be like omini oboli korode bello look like release new hit track titled kpangolo undecided grin

Nigerian bloggers no go kee persin

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by adams345(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2019
same facial look thou
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Didn't know Shrek has a,junior brother
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Brandonx(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2019
With their bleached lips
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by GerrardLFC80(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:
Your son is a low budget kiss Daniel.
God....Pls act like an educated person... Won't suprise me if you're not tho
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Amumaigwe: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

So every time I post a picture of @chizioboli, people keep saying he looks like @koredebello.We must end this matter today!Do they look alike?

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/omoni-oboli-says-son-looks-like-korede-bello-check-picture/

Madam, that one na achievement abi?
BTW are you insinuating that Koredo's family house is close to yours?
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Enemyofpeace: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Sidon there dey deceive yourself

Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by SVC6000: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2019
Away Nd Over 1 Might B The Cost. Cross Carpet Iz Allowed
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by sirpekun: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Does he really look like Korede Bello ? Check out https://idonsabi.com/people-say-my-son-looks-like-korede-bello-omoni-oboli/ to see what korede bello said

Amumaigwe:

Madam, that one na achievement abi?
BTW are you insinuating that Koredo's family house is close to yours?
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:

I Cant just seem to hate you enough grin

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
sojayy:
Just tell us u want to show off ur son !
Which mother doesn't like showing off her son? I can sing about my son the whole day
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Rilley(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
you played away match with Korede papa abi?

the truth is coming out small small
I so much hate this thing
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Rilley:
I so much hate this thing
you've started your madness this early monday morning abi?
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by EmekaBlue(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
i still dont know d diff btw korede and kizz daniel
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by oluwasegun007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
months:
She is mad, the boy looks like his Father.

Or is she trying to tell us she played away match.

If her son look like korede bello and her son also look like the dad... Then we can infer that korede bello look like her husband.
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by dfrost: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:

You have keeeeed me ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by michresakidjo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
NotJobless:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

So every time I post a picture of @chizioboli, people keep saying he looks like @koredebello.We must end this matter today!Do they look alike?

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/omoni-oboli-says-son-looks-like-korede-bello-check-picture/

see thick lips ��‍♂️
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
She's right. The resemblance is there.
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by aalangel(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yes...kinda
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Slimguy0(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Korede Below grin grin grin grin
Re: Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Factfinder1:

Aswear u no well grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide / Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.