Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,243 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Would I Go To Hell For Thus Kind Of 'sin' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would I Go To Hell For Thus Kind Of 'sin' (346 Views)

Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / True Definition Of Sin. / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would I Go To Hell For Thus Kind Of 'sin' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anytime I play game against computer, I cheat. I don't let computer win. I either restart the game toward the end or do something to cheat.

Recently, I'd being conscious of my many bad deeds. I felt terrible.

In my thinking, I feel, it would be inappropriate for a computer to defeat a human.

But, I feel bad in my doings.

I need clarity on this from well study men of God.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mydn44
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Thus Kind Of 'sin' by TVSA: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
BlacSmit:
Anytime I play game against computer, I cheat. I don't let computer win. I either restart the game toward the end or do something to cheat.

Recently, I'd being conscious of my many bad deeds. I felt terrible.

In my thinking, I feel, it would be inappropriate for a computer to defeat a human.

But, I feel bad in my doings.

I need clarity on this from well study men of God.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mydn44
who supplies your weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Thus Kind Of 'sin' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Omo!!! What is happening to you now is not ordinary o....
After the last weed you smoked you brain has failed to reboot.....I just pray the settings have not being affected.....
Pls fellow nairalanders endeavor to remember the OP in your prayers this night

(1) (Reply)

Rccg July 2019 Holy Communion Service / Spiritual Husbands Enter Women Through What They Wear - Charlotte Oduro / Nigerian Imam Who Saved 262 Christians Receives US Religious Freedom Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.