Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (45398 Views)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Picture Of Female Unimaid Student Holding Python For Her CA Test Emerged / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Lymasaba(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2019
This picture of forestry and wildlife student holding and examining Python for her continues assessment at the centre for arid zone studies university of Maiduguri

4 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Are you sure that's not Lala's cousin
I hope she's given full marks

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by MJBOLT: 3:18am On Apr 08, 2019
that python is too small,the lecturer should give her small marks also angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Lymasaba(m): 3:23am On Apr 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
that python is too small,the lecturer should give her small marks also angry
Are u saying she has not been feeding it well grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Lymasaba(m): 3:25am On Apr 08, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

Girls are normally scared but when necessities befall them they are exceptional

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by chiommy123(f): 5:50am On Apr 08, 2019
I can't near that thing and that course is not for me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Korllami007: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2019
God know say na that course go make me spill over for the school.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by ExAngel007(f): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by BabyApple(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2019
I wonder why we human dont see other God creature as something we need to show love and care. We are derive joy from taking their life for no reason. It has been forbidden to eat a Dog yet some people do show these beautiful creature love. Why can we do that to other creature. They have every right to live. They are not evil so please show them love.

6 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by starbuck(f): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:
I wonder why we human dont see other God creature as something we need to show love and care. We are derive joy from taking their life for no reason. It has been forbidden to eat a Dog yet some people do show these beautiful creature love. Why can we do that to other creature. They have every right to live. They are not evil so please show them love.

When next you see a Lion or a snake, don't run ooo.. You can as well pet, talk and romance them telling them are beautiful they are

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by BabyApple(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2019
starbuck:

When next you see a Lion or a snake, don't run ooo.. You can as well pet, talk and romance them telling them are beautiful they are
my sister the creator created them where they are suppose to be.. Simply because lion can harm you does not mean we should go around killing lions. They dont live in the same community with human. God who created them to live in the forest know they are harmful to human that's why he kept them there. We human are terrible more than lion yet we still show ourselves love.

8 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by arabbunkum: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Rubber snake
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by partnerbizz4: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2019
I wan go the school too

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by folake4u(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:

Biko, did the snake tell you this?! undecided.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Amuocha: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef sad
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Authoreety: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef sad

Let me go and call lala

7 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2019
No big deal to me
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Jerrick(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2019
It's even a live snake. Which kind test be this na?! Where the lecturer snake dey? See as hin keep reasonable distance dey form say hin dey write something.....make him self comot hin snake if e sure for am. Lecturers been pushing student to do things they themselves consider impossible. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by alabi484(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
I hope she passes the course sha o

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by beejhay69: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
No big deal.
me too i hold ANACONDA for my CA that year.

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
We all know why this made front page cool

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Topmaike007(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
May be this was what lala studied in school.

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Some of these courses. What will someone do with Forestry and Wildlife in Nigeria?
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by puredigital(f): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
Funke!!! come and see your mate carrying python I...Go learn how to carry lion oo, so that we can hit front page

I am a website designer, check my signature if you need a professional website.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by yjgm(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
It's normal thing in the north east. They keep them as pets.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Authoreety: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:

Pls just shut up

4 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by TIDDOLL(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
[/b]Its normal...
As a wildlife Student, you need balls...huge one![b]
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Pythons are not poisonous and non venomous and are easy to capture and make wonderful pets. They are cool holding them than cobras. Yet any snake we see all we think if is smashing it's head

3 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

Lala is probably rewriting JAMB so that he can go to Unimaid and read that course...

2 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Kentocancan: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
WHO SEND AM SHE WAN DIE? MAKE SHE NO CONTINUE THIS AFTER SCHOOL. BECAUSE SCHOOL NA SCAM
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by GreatResearcher: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
At the end she will still have to sleep her way to A grade.. Our daughters are in silent pains in d hands of these sex freaks called lecturers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.