Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (45425 Views)

University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Picture Of Female Unimaid Student Holding Python For Her CA Test Emerged / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Lalasticlala is probably regretting not registering for the course ...
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by BabaO2: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
that python is too small,the lecturer should give her small marks also angry
lol
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
starbuck:

When next you see a Lion or a snake, don't run ooo.. You can as well pet, talk and romance them telling them are beautiful they are
that's why I dey pity Runtown wey buy Lion put for house

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by EdenH: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
beejhay69:
No big deal.
me too i hold ANACONDA for my CA that year.
u deh mind them, last 2 years na COBRA me hold

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by EdenH: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Some of these courses. What will someone do with Forestry and Wildlife in Nigeria?
sambisa forest needs a caretaker
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Authoreety:

Pls just shut up

Savage... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Getdowntobiznes: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:
I wonder why we human dont see other God creature as something we need to show love and care. We are derive joy from taking their life for no reason. It has been forbidden to eat a Dog yet some people do show these beautiful creature love. Why can we do that to other creature. They have every right to live. They are not evil so please show them love.
Oya if you see snake begin to play with am to show him you love am.

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by dingbang(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2019
This is commendable. At least a Nigerian girl can carry a snake comfortably.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by africanusvu(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Op,nest time.try and learn thr diff bw snakes and python.thanks

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Lymasaba:

Girls are normally scared but when necessities befall them they are exceptional
Who asked you?
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Pearlyakin(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Am i the only one that doesn't fear snake, i think the fear is overhyped.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Pythons are not poisonous and non venomous and are easy to capture and make wonderful pets. They cool holding them than cobras. Yet any snake we see all we think if is smashing it's head

You are correct. That’s royal python and it’s non venomous and can be a great pet. In most parts of Igbo land, people live with them and are orientated by culture not to harm them.
As a child I once sat on one, I woke up one day and there was one beside me. I would’ve been a goner if it was venomous and aggressive.
When treatened, it curls up and it doesn’t look for trouble. I’m certain that particular lecture wouldn’t subject that girl to danger by making her to hold a more aggressive and a venomous snake.
She’s wearing gloves so she’s protected against any parasite the snake might be harbouring.
People should stop eating these creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Am i the only one that doesn't fear snake, i think the fear is overhyped.

Use that trait and work with snakes. It’s another potentially lucrative industry.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Roodez(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:
I wonder why we human dont see other God creature as something we need to show love and care. We are derive joy from taking their life for no reason. It has been forbidden to eat a Dog yet some people do show these beautiful creature love. Why can we do that to other creature. They have every right to live. They are not evil so please show them love.
Senior Advocate of Animals (SAA)

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by bakry86: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:

U av derailed dis thread
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by afroxyz: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
starbuck:

When next you see a Lion or a snake, don't run ooo.. You can as well pet, talk and romance them telling them are beautiful they are

obviously you don't get the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Malawian(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
When will she write C.A test on Lions?

2 Likes

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by namiji2598: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
ExAngel007:
Photoshop
even with the hand gloves on her hand too?
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Pearlyakin(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
gbosaa:

Use that trait and work with snakes. It’s another potentially lucrative industry.
Lol, i do find it easy to kill snakes and I've once handled a live snake at Ibadan Zoo.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Praisesongz: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2019
You can only hold python like that because it’s not poisonous and it must be a young one to avoid constriction Incase e wan change am for you

1 Like

Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Sluvist(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2019
Python is a non poisonous snake, but the girl tried as she handled it without fear.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Gsteve01(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2019
So brave

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Lymasaba(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by bluefilm: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Finally, so this is how lalasticlala the snake master actually looks like?

I never imagined he will have such a big head.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Larwin(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Is Unimaid still operating?
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Lymasaba(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Larwin:
Is Unimaid still operating?
now u see it yourself lol
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
chiommy123:
I can't near that thing and that course is not for me
lol, she's like you o.
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by saddeeqrunka(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
ExAngel007:
Photoshop

ur eyes are not well
Re: Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test by Kingkun69(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
BabyApple:
my sister the creator created them where they are suppose to be.. Simply because lion can harm you does not mean we should go around killing lions. They dont live in the same community with human. God who created them to live in the forest know they are harmful to human that's why he kept them there. We human are terrible more than lion yet we still show ourselves love.
olodo did she kill it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.