Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,272 members, 7,857,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo (28721 Views)

Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by mozona(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
u try
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by FreemanUYB(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:
How do I get chubby and curvy?
simple steps
Steal a bonny woman's money
she will use bonny water and cast a spell on you
when the water is rising
you are getting even more chubby than you can imagine !!!
try it and thank me letter!!!!
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by femi4: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:
Most fatimo are fat anyway ....maybe you ll be in the nearest future
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by SweetOlive(f): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Great transformation!
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by Goddyj(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2019
But the woman I'm seeing her back is her mother now. Isn't it
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by Danwakae(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:

IITS VERY EASY TO BECOME CHUBBY
IT REQUIRES SOME TASK TO BE CURVY

AND U MUST BE READY
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by ChristyB(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2019
So slay queen ties wrapper at home? na real wa oo
No matter how they brush up, a village girl remains village girl.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by stillwendy(f): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:

Drink Apetamin and hit the gym . U will get curvy in the right place.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:
Don't think of it because you might regret it
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by obatan(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
fatymore:
Is very simple, make sure u drink 10 litres of groundnut oil 4 2 weeks. Ewu.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by cbright4real(f): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
dis is highly impressive
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by wink2015(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
unclexofficial:
Georgina Ibeh, a Nollywood actress took to Instagram to share her weight loss transformation photos as she described herself as the 'true definition of determination'.Marking the second year of her weight loss transformation, Georgina Ibeh who shared her photos wrote;

I am a true Definition of the word DETERMINATION. Go hard at it if you truly want it.BEFORE meets AFTER.My Weightloss Journey.2Years n counting...

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/08/georgina-ibeh-shares-her-weight-loss-transformation-photo/

OROBO KI BOBO !
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by vickyjessica(f): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
callusmiller:
Lie Lie, she is not the one backing. The woman looks older than her. Everybody lying like Lia Mohamed and Osibanjo

Wat makes u so sure dat she is not d one in d first pix
Re: Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo by Stillthebest: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
callusmiller:
Lie Lie, she is not the one backing. The woman looks older than her. Everybody lying like Lia Mohamed and Osibanjo

If you know her before you would know she's the one. She's was big. If I see her in movies these days I always wondered how she did it. Though I love her former body than the later but she's not living for me but for herself and her health.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Will Do For Anambra If Elected As Governor - Yul Edochie / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.