Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize (1213 Views)

Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize / Kimbat Nairaland Math Puzzle: Winner Gets A Cash Prize of N10000 / Tstv Will Give Out Free 5000 Decoders To Nigerians This Week For Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by kimbat: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2019
@richiez
QUIZ PAYZ
Three ladies met at a jewelry store. ‘Look here,’ said Susan to Amina, ‘I’ll give you six of my black stones for one of your white stone, and then you’ll have twice as many stones here as I’ve got.’
‘If that’s your way of doing business,’ said jumoke to Susan, ‘I’ll give you fourteen of my red stones for a white stone, and then you’ll have three times as many stones as I.’
‘Well, I’ll go better than that,’ said Amina to Jumoke; ‘I’ll give you four green stones for a white stone, and then you’ll have six times as many animals as I’ve got here.’
No doubt this was a very primitive way of bartering stones, but it is an interesting little puzzle to discover just how many stones Susan, Amina and Jumoke must have taken to the jewelry store.
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
QUIZ PAYZ
Three ladies met at a jewelry store. ‘Look here,’ said Susan to Amina, ‘I’ll give you six of my black stones for one of your white stone, and then you’ll have twice as many stones here as I’ve got.’
‘If that’s your way of doing business,’ said jumoke to Susan, ‘I’ll give you fourteen of my red stones for a white stone, and then you’ll have three times as many stones as I.’
‘Well, I’ll go better than that,’ said Amina to Jumoke; ‘I’ll give you four green stones for a white stone, and then you’ll have six times as many animals as I’ve got here.’
No doubt this was a very primitive way of bartering stones, but it is an interesting little puzzle to discover just how many stones Susan, Amina and Jumoke must have taken to the jewelry store.
Getting equations from the expressions:
Let Susan's numbers of stones rep. S,
Amina's number of stones rep. A, and
Jumoke's number of stones J

Eqn 1: 2(S - 6 + 1) = A + 6 - 1

Eqn 2: 3(J - 14 + 1) = S + 14 - 1

Eqn 3: 6(A - 4 + 1) = J + 4 - 1

Solving these individually, the eqns become;
Eqn 1: 2S - A = 15,
Eqn 2: 3J - S = 52, and
Eqn 3: 6A - J = 21

Now solving together; we have;
A = 7, S = 11 and J = 21.

Therefore, Amina must have taken 7 stones to jewelry store, Susan must have taken 11, and Jumoke must have taken 21. There were thus 39 stones altogether.
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by NNAMDIII(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:

Getting equations from the expressions:
Let Susan's numbers of stones rep. S,
Amina's number of stones rep. A, and
Jumoke's number of stones J

Eqn 1: 2(S - 6 + 1) = A + 6 - 1

Eqn 2: 3(J - 14 + 1) = S + 14 - 1

Eqn 3: 6(A - 4 + 1) = J + 4 - 1

Solving these individually, the eqns become;
Eqn 1: 2S - A = 15,
Eqn 2: 3J - S = 52, and
Eqn 3: 6A - J = 21

Now solving together; we have;
A = 7, S = 11 and J = 21.

Therefore, Amina must have taken 7 stones to jewelry store, Susan must have taken 11, and Jumoke must have taken 21. There were thus 39 stones altogether.
mehn i salute you bro, i saw the questions immediately he posted it and I've been trying to solve it but i wasn't fast enough. Well God knows best, funnily enough you also won the 10k last week and you're winning it again today. Boss abeg show me love
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2019
NNAMDIII:
mehn i salute you bro, i saw the questions immediately he posted it and I've been trying to solve it but i wasn't fast enough. Well God knows best, funnily enough you also won the 10k last week and you're winning it again today. Boss abeg show me love
the question is simple but very trickish and confusing especially the colours. The reason I'm able to solve it in less than 30 minutes is that I've solved a similar riddle like that in the past.

your last request is granted. hope you don't mind airtime??

if yes, drop your phone number
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by NNAMDIII(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
the question is simple but very trickish and confusing especially the colours. The reason I'm able to solve it in less than 30 minutes is that I've solved a similar riddle like that in the past.

your last request is granted. hope you don't mind airtime??

if yes, drop your phone number
yeah it's tricky, well i wasn't actually solving sha, i was just guessing the answers and trying Somethings. I'll learn this your method, i even took this questions to many guys in unn hostel and they weren't able to solve it.....

08174987420, etisalat. Thanks bro
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2019
NNAMDIII:
yeah it's tricky, well i wasn't actually solving sha, i was just guessing the answers and trying Somethings. I'll learn this your method, i even took this questions to many guys in unn hostel and they weren't able to solve it.....

...as soon as I get the prize
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
QUIZ PAYZ
This is my detailed and explanatory calculation boss

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by SoftBread01: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
...as soon as I get the prize

Literally, you're just too smart.
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by IamPlato(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2019
Come Mr Kimbat, na Only Maths You Know? Cant You Ask We Olodos to Spell Pencil for #5000? Or Ask Us Who Is The Grandfather Of Jesus? For #10,000 undecided

1 Like

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by kimbat: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bravo @dejt4u. drop your phone number as you will be contacted accordingly. Thanks to all who had the brain exercise in trying out the puzzle. have a blissful week gentle.
@iamplato: very soon you will have that opportunity of answering questions besides this. AFter all its not maths... its logical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
Bravo @dejt4u. drop your phone number as you will be contacted accordingly. Thanks to all who had the brain exercise in trying out the puzzle. have a blissful week gentle.
@iamplato: very soon you will have that opportunity of answering questions besides this. AFter all its not maths... its logical reasoning
boss please look my solution also and show me love
I will really be grateful boss

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
thank you.
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
thank you. 07069671622
Congratulations bro I felicitate with you
I will appreciate anything you give me boss thanks in anticipation
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by HisGrace0000001(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Saw it late.
When is the next puzzle?
dejt4u congrats.
Kimbat good job

1 Like

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by kimbat: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
@matex97 you did a good job too. but you have to understand that it is called QUIZPAYZ... the first accurate answer . Subsequently you can follow me on instagram @quizpayz to get regular updates on the give away cash....
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
@matex97 you did a good job too. but you have to understand that it is called QUIZPAYZ... the first accurate answer . Subsequently you can follow me on instagram @quizpayz to get regular updates on the give away cash....
OK boss thanks
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
prize received. Thank you so much admin..

Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by NNAMDIII(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
I'll follow you now bro, please when next are you dropping the next questions?
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
prize received. Thank you so much admin..
congrat bro
I rejoice with you

I will appreciate anything you give me boss
thanks in anticipation
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
NNAMDIII:

airtime sent
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
matex97:
congrat bro
I rejoice with you

I will appreciate anything you give me boss
thanks in anticipation
your phone number please?
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
your phone number please?
thank you bro
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
kimbat:
thanks
when will you post the next quiz question boss?
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
matex97:
08168396392 Mtn

thank you bro
sent
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=dejt4u post=77365329]sent[/]i greatly appreciate you bro

thank you very much
God bless you
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
sent
seen bro thanks very much God bless you
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by bensonamehedwar: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
@dejt 4u, guy pls share ur secret abeg, and is it the first person that answer the question that win it?
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by bensonamehedwar: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
@kimbat, when will the next question be release?
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by dejt4u(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
bensonamehedwar:
@dejt 4u, guy pls share ur secret abeg, and is it the first person that answer the question that win it?
the secret is very simple. make sure that you get the question on time and try getting the solution. I didn't start puzzle solving today, it's like fun (a hobby) to me. Even, if there is no prize attached, I will still solve it (attempt at least)..
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by kimbat: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
first person to answer it correctly and next question would be notified accordingly before release
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
bensonamehedwar:
yea the first person to answer the question correctly gets the prize
Re: Kimbat Releases Quizpayz Question For The Week for N10000 cash prize by NNAMDIII(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
dejt4u:
airtime sent
seen! Thanks brov, really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Admission Open: Study In Canada Seminar (scholarship, Work/study, Residency) / I Am Unable To Get My Jnr Sister's Jamb E-pin And They Have Debited Me.. / See How SUG President Of A Federal Uni In Nigeria Arrives Class. Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.