Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Barca Names Two Ways In Which Man United Could Overcome Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca Names Two Ways In Which Man United Could Overcome Barcelona (647 Views)

2022 World Cup: Babayaro Names Two People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure / Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barca Names Two Ways In Which Man United Could Overcome Barcelona by Yelakem737(f): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sergio Busquets has named two ways in which Manchester United can overcome Barcelona.

Barca are favourites for the Champions League quarter-final tie and third-favourites to win the competition overall, behind Manchester City and Juventus.

The reigning and soon to be defending La Liga champions have been knocked out at the quarter-final stage in each of the last three seasons, and will be wary of a United side that beat PSG in sensational fashion in the last 16.

Busquets believes that United – soon to be drifting into mid-table obscurity – could “take advantage” of Barca at set-pieces or counter-attacks.“It’s not the most difficult path but nor is it the easiest,” he told The Guardian.

“If you’re telling me we can get to the final, tell me where to sign.“United are better under Solskjaer.

They don’t mind letting you have the ball. Their opponents might be better technically but, as we saw with PSG, they counter-attack well and they’re good at set-pieces.

“If you make any mistakes, they’ll take advantage.”Will they beg for mercy like Wayne Rooney though?

https://yelakem.com/barca-names-two-ways-in-which-man-united-could-overcome-barcelona/21247/

Re: Barca Names Two Ways In Which Man United Could Overcome Barcelona by enemmo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Been a Man U fan for as long as I can remember from the days of Paul Ince,Dwight Yorke to Beckham to Scholes and Giggs etc..I'm not a hater then, but I don't think they can win Barcelona.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Result Ajax to win Juventus / Can Messi Still Win The 2019 Ballon D’or After Being Knocked Out Of The UEFA CL? / GSG12.25 GROUP SMALL WINNINGS WITH 14.5 AND 40 ODDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.