Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub (31661 Views)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by PrincessB1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by AmazingELixir: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Britishcoins:
And how did he becomes yahoo boy?

Just simply say, a yoruba destitute could not afford to pay his bill....

If someone wear good clothes, and orders for costly drinks he becomes yahoo boys.....

Be careful ooo

undecided undecided

I'm beginning to suspect you.....this your yahoo advocacy has a twist to it..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by YoungG12(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin no be say i no go pay,dem just dey beat person grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Danwakae(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jyde89:

Yes o, just as drug pedling, shamelessness, kidnapping and ritual killing is part of your culture. Did I mention bigotry. Anuofia!

ALSO MONEY RITUAL, IS IT PART OF THE YORUBA CULTURE AND ADULTERY, COS WHEN I WAS IN IB, I AM NOT SURE IF I DID'T FVCK UR MUM OR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

I AM FROM THE NORTH, OLO' OSHI...DAN ISKA
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Gossipninja: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joromi12:
why must bloggers copy from instablog
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

It's not copy !! It's called credit....

You must always give credit to the source of your story..

After all Vanguard and others report news they didn't get as first class Info.. Thanks
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Naijageak(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by IjebuWarrior: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Britishcoins:

If someone wear good clothes, and orders for costly drinks he becomes yahoo boys.....

Be careful ooo

How are we so sure he's not Igbo savage as you guy don run commot una jungle and all over Ogun and Lagos... angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Jyde89: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Danwakae:

ALSO MONEY RITUAL, IS IT PART OF THE YORUBA CULTURE AND ADULTERY, COS WHEN I WAS IN IB, I AM NOT SURE IF I DID'T FVCK UR MUM OR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND.

I AM FROM THE NORTH, OLO' OSHI...DAN ISKA

Then you are most probably a northern bastard fathered by a captured Biafran soldier who quickly had to pass on his genes before being beheaded by his captors, hence the reason why he fvcked/raped the nearest blind, leprosy infested, ijab wearing northern peasant(your mother) hereby bringing another abomination into this world(you).

PS. OLOSHI is a nickname I'm gifting you, but 'DAN ISKA' isn't that meant to be your surname.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by emperorzz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
What is paining more now is that, they wee still beat all the highness out of his body before he wee still pay the bills las las. chai, wetin he gain?
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by tonyzeal(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Once I’m broke, if you like invite me for an all expense paid outing, I won’t come.

I can’t be having fun and be having mental arguments in my head on whether you’ll run away and I’ll be stranded with bills to pay.

Never!!!

Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Danwakae:
IS YAHOO YAHOO AND VUDOO

PART OF THE YORUBA CULTURE

IF U INSULT I WILL TAKE THE ANSWER AS

YES
IS ARMED ROBBERY, DUPING, SMUGGLING AND ALL SORT OF CRIMES PART OF IBO'S CULTURE?

PLS ANSWER ME
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Diamondback(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
A supposed big boy and yahoo boy was left in stitches, with the way he was treated like a criminal, while trying to “escape” after incurring huge bills at a nightclub.

The incident occured on friday, at a popular nightclub in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to reports, the boy planned the act with his friends, after ordering for expensive wines and drinks for them and the girls they came with.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/yahoo-boy-beaten-to-a-pulp-while-trying-to-run-away-from-his-bills-at-a-nightclub-2/

if you no get money Hide ur face, U no go hear.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by sweetrace(f): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Britishcoins:

Be careful ooo

He is yahoo because yahoo is 419 which is synonymous with stealing, cheating and a totally fake lifestyle.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by IvarTheTerrible: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Jyde89:

Yes o, just as drug pedling, shamelessness, kidnapping and ritual killing is part of your culture. Did I mention bigotry. Anuofia!

Add PROSTITUTION as the career of Danwakae's mother's occupation cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Jyde89: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Add PROSTITUTION as the career of Danwakae's mother's occupation cheesy cheesy grin grin

Don't mind the bloody bipolar cretin. I don't like tribal wars but you can't call us out and go scot free.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Hoodbilonia: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
I cant imagine the smile that would be on the faces of sars them once club owner puts a call through to them.
Within 10mins sars from no whr go show
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Menance: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yahoo,juju and suicide are part of yorubas heritage.
I spit on your carcasses.
Cursed idiots
Descendants of the devil
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Danwakae(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Jyde89 post=77372995]

Don't mind the bloody bipolar cretin. I don't like tribal wars but you can't call us out and go scot free. [/quote

Just simple question and you are angry like a fool,

Even tho my pple in the north also do it, BUT ITS A COMMON PRACTISE IN THE YORUBA LAND AND IGBOS ARE LEARNING WELL.
THE ANSWER SHOULD BE YES OR NO

I GUESS USE HAVE USED YOUR MOTHER'S PANT AS THE CULTURE REQUIRES AND THATS WHY U ARE MAD AT ME
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Danwakae(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Jyde89:

Don't mind the bloody bipolar cretin. I don't like tribal wars but you can't call us out and go scot free.

I CALLED U OUT ..., NAGODE FOR THE ANSWER, YAHOO YAHOO SET OF PEOLE, GBOMO GBOMO PEOPLE, DAN ISKA, SECOND HAND CITIZENS LIKE THE IPOB.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Danwakae(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Jyde89:

Then you are most probably a northern bastard fathered by a captured Biafran soldier who quickly had to pass on his genes before being beheaded by his captors, hence the reason why he fvcked/raped the nearest blind, leprosy infested, ijab wearing northern peasant(your mother) hereby bringing another abomination into this world(you).

PS. OLOSHI is a nickname I'm gifting you, but 'DAN
ISKA' isn't that meant to be your surname.

YARABAWA IN OUR HISTORY IN THE NORTH, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR SLAVES AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE, YOU ARE ALL SET OF RITUALISTS, JUJU WARRIORS AS BEEN PROMOTED IN YOUR MOVIES AND YET U HAVE SOME FAKE BASTARD CALLED PASTORS, I AM PRETTY SURE U HAVE USED YOUR MOTHERS PANT FOR RITUAL LIKE YOUR FELLOW IYAMIRIN IN THE EAST...U ARE ALL OF BASTARDS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHERS FVCK LIKE DOG FROM.DOOR TO DOOR....ONI KURE
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Jyde89: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Danwakae:

YARABAWA IN OUR HISTORY IN THE NORTH, THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR SLAVES AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE, YOU ARE ALL SET OF RITUALISTS, JUJU WARRIORS AS BEEN PROMOTED IN YOUR MOVIES AND YET U HAVE SOME FAKE BASTARD CALLED PASTORS, I AM PRETTY SURE U HAVE USED YOUR MOTHERS PANT FOR RITUAL LIKE YOUR FELLOW IYAMIRIN IN THE EAST...U ARE ALL OF BASTARDS BECAUSE YOUR MOTHERS FVCK LIKE DOG FROM.DOOR TO DOOR....ONI KURE

Like I said, you are not a northerner. Northern men don't fight online. You are just a demented soul trying to find succor online to ease you through the rest of your miserable life. Seriously your father should have done the world a favour by pulling out considering the fact that your mother will be too dumb to comprehend what an abortion is.
Re: Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub by Jyde89: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Danwakae:

You see how stupidly backward you are, you call us slaves yet you watch our movies; you that claim to be the masters, what innovation have you carried out in your region, keep soiling your family name by constituting a nuisance on social media. OLORIBURUKU OMOKOMO. I insist you are not a northerner. And it's your mother that was ganged raped from state to state, that was how she gave birth to you in the 1st place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Adewale Sunday Boboye Jailed For 10 Years For Damaging Church Properties / Girl Currently Being Held At A Psychiatric Hospital In Yaba Cries Out / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.