Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (41626 Views)

Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Ernchibyke(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2018
Now I know why the Bible said that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
It's desperation for wickedness is on a constant level,lest we ask God for help.

The boy in the pics is from my locality,name withheld.
He was beaten to pulp by a grown family man above the age of 30. For doing nothing.
Why I said "nothing" is that, I don't think there is anything a child below the age of 18 will do, that will warrant such intensive & extensive beatings(punches), . But for benefit of doubt. The man in question is one #Mr_Damian_Ifoh, from Amajuogu in awlaw, oji-river lga. He beat the boy because someone made a foul statement, so he mistook the boy for the person & lynched him.

This kind of maltreatment/ child abuse has to stop. This is a pure example of our Nigeria's limitless retrogression. Our government can't be blamed 100%. We the masses play a 50% role in the development process of this country.

And guess what, the family brought the case to Awlaw legal body. Nothing has been done thus far, that the boy be taken to the hospital then they will decide on what to do next(bureaucracy/red tapism of the highest order).

I know I've breached some professional ethics of Journalism via this post. I just have to, cos I'm pained & weep inwardly.
Whatever anyone can do in other that justice will prevail as to this case, the ball is in ur court. An example should be made of this man, so that others with such mindset as his will learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by gift2xl: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
that matured dude is an example of a noun " goat"

12 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
That kid will be a badass, thanks to the idiot who beat the shit out of him

1 Like

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by thatgirl504(f): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Heartless animal. Men and their aggressive behaviour.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by dannytoe(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
This what a 30yr old man Will do when he is jobless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by toluleke(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
This complete child abuse and the man should be arrested cos I am sure the boy wasn't challenging him to a fight . How can you beat a child like a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by lilmax(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
the beating too much.....there's a way you'll give one slap to a stubborn child and he will go back to normal
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by ainas247: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
sad Whattttttttttt..... Please someone should get him arrested

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just small "home training" everyone is shouting upadan", what is wrong with this generation....... angry

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by greatboom(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
nice look
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by nurez305(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Too bad
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Emceesaka: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
End time man beat innocent boy
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by GentleMoney: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Hmm..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Nairalanders..
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Jonadull: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
These Igbo people are so violent

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jonathan:
These Igbo people are so violent

Yeah...i agree with your comment.

I wouldn't share your ban ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ernchibyke:
Now I know why the Bible said that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
It's desperation for wickedness is on a constant level,lest we ask God for help.

The boy in the pics is from my locality,name withheld.
He was beaten to pulp by a grown family man above the age of 30. For doing nothing.
Why I said "nothing" is that, I don't think there is anything a child below the age of 18 will do, that will warrant such intensive & extensive beatings(punches), . But for benefit of doubt. The man in question is one #Mr_Damian_Ifoh, from Amajuogu in awlaw, oji-river lga. He beat the boy because someone made a foul statement, so he mistook the boy for the person & lynched him.

This kind of maltreatment/ child abuse has to stop. This is a pure example of our Nigeria's limitless retrogression. Our government can't be blamed 100%. We the masses play a 50% role in the development process of this country.

And guess what, the family brought the case to Awlaw legal body. Nothing has been done thus far, that the boy be taken to the hospital then they will decide on what to do next(bureaucracy/red tapism of the highest order).

I know I've breached some professional ethics of Journalism via this post. I just have to, cos I'm pained & weep inwardly.
Whatever anyone can do in other that justice will prevail as to this case, the ball is in ur court. An example should be made of this man, so that others with such mindset as his will learn.

You guys going to the fvcking police for stuff like this are crazy. I will definitely Fvck the Cvnt up who did this to my son.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Rootprof(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is bad.. I wonder the way he will be beating his wife/girlfriend and children at home. That if he get one. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by AmazingELixir: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Men that perpetuate this kind of brutality on the defenceless should be on the forefront in the fight against violent insurgent like boko haram.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
He should be arrested and given a death sentence or he should be given a 1 year jail time but must work to pay for the medical bills of the child till he turns 18.
An astounding monthly bills of 100 thousand naira.

I wonder what our law makers are doing, children should be protected by the law.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by kushme: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
thatgirl504:
Heartless animal. Men and their aggressive behaviour.

Shut up..
Aggression na part of the standard.. Abi, women no like report to aggressive men for their protection..
Cry out, speak out.. All those talks are for aggressive men to protect them from other men.
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
If you ask the drunkard to face his peer, he would craap his pants

I pray he's jailed so that he would have time to practise his boxing skills on fagg0ts in prison
angry
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by ajalawole(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
sorry small boy. but why u no come bite the idiot for blokes
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by Jonadull: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah...i agree with your comment.

I wouldn't share your ban ooo grin
Nor be insult na . Dem no born anybody well to ban me
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by derrydinny: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
A boy was beaten like this and quoting bible was your first port of call? How did I enter this useless country sef
Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by showafrica(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthbound:
That kid will be a badass, thanks to the idiot who beat the shit out of him

My thought as well, the boy will be deadly. He is not even crying. Will not be surprised if he follow this man after 10yrs are bring him down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking by biggestmanhood(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
new meme loading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Intercept Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Recover Arms / Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) / Indian Guy Kills African Girl After A Fight In His Apartment. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.