Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station (2031 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by AutoJoshNG: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
The tragic event occurred over the weekend.

It was captured by a CCTV camera at a fuel station at the Caltex garage in Kenilworth in Cape Town, South Africa.

The CCTV footage showed gratuitous gun violence and the execution of a man inside a BMW.

The public execution of the motorist is believed to be gang-related.

From the CCTV footage, a man inside the BMW pulls into the station and parks next to a petrol pump. He opens his window and begins a dialogue with someone just out-of-shot on the driver’s side.

Then, two of the shooters – one wearing a grey hooded shirt and the other a black gilet – emerge from behind the tanks.

They dash towards the car and began firing their pistols at the driver from point blank range.

The shots fired at the target went on for long, ostensibly to ensure that the victim did not survive the attack.

Reports confirmed that the attackers were later apprehended.

In total, four people were arrested and two firearms were recovered.

Watch the graphic video HERE.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/watch-how-a-man-was-assassinated-in-his-car-at-a-fuel-station-graphic-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by allsaint2000: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gruesome.

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank God they were apprehended. Reminds me of the late Notorious Big.

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Rayd502(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
The last shooter made sure no mistake was made...No one could have survived this.

2 Likes

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by allsaint2000: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Rayd502:
The last shooter made sure no mistake was made...No one could have survived this.

Maybe whoever contracted them told them that they won't collect their balance unless the target was confirmed dead. wink wink
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by tillaman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
The tragic event occurred over the weekend.

It was captured by a CCTV camera at a fuel station at the Caltex garage in Kenilworth in Cape Town, South Africa.

The CCTV footage showed gratuitous gun violence and the execution of a man inside a BMW.

The public execution of the motorist is believed to be gang-related.

From the CCTV footage, a man inside the BMW pulls into the station and parks next to a petrol pump. He opens his window and begins a dialogue with someone just out-of-shot on the driver’s side.

Then, two of the shooters – one wearing a grey hooded shirt and the other a black gilet – emerge from behind the tanks.

They dash towards the car and began firing their pistols at the driver from point blank range.

The shots fired at the target went on for long, ostensibly to ensure that the victim did not survive the attack.

Reports confirmed that the attackers were later apprehended.

In total, four people were arrested and two firearms were recovered.

Watch the graphic video HERE.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/watch-how-a-man-was-assassinated-in-his-car-at-a-fuel-station-graphic-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

brutal!! See as they sprayed the dude with bullets he can’t possibly survive that Rain of bullets!! Dude is past tense

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Hoodbilonia: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
27shots to the body
The 3rd shot was a headshot
Fuc
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by IvarTheTerrible: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I once had a near death experience similar to this:

There i was, one sunny day at Total Filling Station opposite Diamond Bank, Owerri in 2004.

I had just placed 2 odds bet on Real Madrid beating Osasuna by more than 4 goals.... what should i spend my earnings on ? Amaka's Nokia 3310? Fake gold for my naughty sister?

I saw this guy decked in all black, wearing a thick leather jacket in the blistering heat walking fast towards me....

My antennae switched on because he walking awkwardly and sweating profusely all nervous.

Looking at him through the driver's mirror i saw him mouth "FVCK YOU !!!" just as he started pulling something from his pocket..... i twisted my body in the carseat awaiting the hot searing pain of bullets plugging into me..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Turns out he was asking the station attendant for where to buy FUFU
cry
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Passionate888: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
That's graphic
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Lanretoye(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
which movie is This?
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by TANID(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Not Movie
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Abortedfetus(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
amateurs hour. they could easily have hit themselves from crossfire.

2 Likes

Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by allsaint2000: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Abortedfetus:
amateurs hour.
they could easily have hit themselves from crossfire.

Exactly. Amateurish. No wonder they were caught.
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by Omoluabi16(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
brutal
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by allsaint2000: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
See finishing. Chai.
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by HospitalityDiva(f): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Even if the man in the car was enamored with Odiashi, survival is uncertain. This is brutality.
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by stalingraddd(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by stalingraddd(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
why too much bullets, them wan commit murder ni?
Re: See The Video Of The Man Who Was Assassinated In His Car At A Fuel Station by kponkedenge(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
The guy in the front car couldn't even come down and help out

(1) (Reply)

My Abductors Were Shocked To See N8,500 In My Account When They Demanded N50m / Woman Finds Huge Frog Inside Bowl Of Ice Cream Bought From A Store / Students Die In Terrible Accident While Returning From Excursion[graphic PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.