Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo (4259 Views)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
On Saturday, an American Airlines Flight Attendant was working on a flight from Phoenix to Dallas with the airline’s CEO, Doug Parker onboard the flight.

While she was walking in the cabin during the in-flight pre-departure service with a tray of drinks, a passenger in front of her suddenly stopped and hit her. The drinks on the tray she was carrying flew and went all over her CEO.

She became very afraid and wondered if she was going to be sacked for pouring drinks on her own CEO. But fortunately for her, the CEO is a jolly good fellow and they ended up having a chat and a selfie.

She shared the story on Instagram. She wrote;

The other day I was working a flight to Dallas. I had our CEO (Doug Parker) on my flight. I was serving drinks during boarding to the first class cabin. I had a full tray with drinks on it, when the passenger in front of me stops in the aisle and backs up. He bumps into the tray and the drinks go flying.

Guys I have worked for American Airlines for 4 years, and not once have I ever spilt a drink on a passenger. Guess who they land on. Half of them went all over me, the other half in Doug’s lap. I WAS MORTIFIED. I wanted to drop dead right there in the aisle. (Like am I still employed?!) I’m still slightly traumatized/embarrassed.

Luckily he was super cool, duh a good sport about it. He later came back and we chatted for a little, and joked about it the rest of the flight. When he was getting off the plane he told me he’d never forget me.... guess that’s a good thing right? Most people never even meet their CEO let alone shower them with beverages. But it’s too good of a story not to tell. Accidents happen. OOPS

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/flight-attendant-takes-selfie-with-ceo-doug-parker-after-spilling-tea-on-him.html

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Try it with some Nigerian bosses

8 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by christejames(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
ehen! what do you want us to do?

To also spill drinks on Buhari? that's if you don't want to live to testify like the lady.

9 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by JasonScoolari: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Any Flight attendant viewing this post, Please don't try this with Air Peace CEO. grin

7 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by kunleweb: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sweet.
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by forghon: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dey dere dey talk that's first village people attempt wait for the second attempt

10 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by SageMK: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Imagine if the roles were reversed with a woman being the CEO... I am pretty sure it wouldn't play out like this.

11 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Harrymig1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
If it had happened in Nigeria. If you know you know.
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by oluwatosink: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
She get luck sey the man na one cool guy..

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by newdawn2017(f): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where is d Trace of soiled here? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Village people testing the microphone

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Skinnienigga(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
SageMK:
Imagine if the roles were reversed with a woman being the CEO... I am pretty sure it wouldn't play out like this.

Wakanda incredibly sexist talk is this one?

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
And someone was told she smelled nice and she brought it to Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by peeps4u: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
On Saturday, an American Airlines Flight Attendant was working on a flight from Phoenix to Dallas with the airline’s CEO, Doug Parker onboard the flight.

While she was walking in the cabin during the in-flight pre-departure service with a tray of drinks, a passenger in front of her suddenly stopped and hit her. The drinks on the tray she was carrying flew and went all over her CEO.

She became very afraid and wondered if she was going to be sacked for pouring drinks on her own CEO. But fortunately for her, the CEO is a jolly good fellow and they ended up having a chat and a selfie.

She shared the story on Instagram. She wrote;

The other day I was working a flight to Dallas. I had our CEO (Doug Parker) on my flight. I was serving drinks during boarding to the first class cabin. I had a full tray with drinks on it, when the passenger in front of me stops in the aisle and backs up. He bumps into the tray and the drinks go flying.

Guys I have worked for American Airlines for 4 years, and not once have I ever spilt a drink on a passenger. Guess who they land on. Half of them went all over me, the other half in Doug’s lap. I WAS MORTIFIED. I wanted to drop dead right there in the aisle. (Like am I still employed?!) I’m still slightly traumatized/embarrassed.

Luckily he was super cool, duh a good sport about it. He later came back and we chatted for a little, and joked about it the rest of the flight. When he was getting off the plane he told me he’d never forget me.... guess that’s a good thing right? Most people never even meet their CEO let alone shower them with beverages. But it’s too good of a story not to tell. Accidents happen. OOPS

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/flight-attendant-takes-selfie-with-ceo-doug-parker-after-spilling-tea-on-him.html

Another man I know that could do this is Richard Branson, CEO of virgin airlines.
He was caught one of his workers sleeping during work hours and everything ended on a lighter modes and even had selfies and coffee with the man and the rest workers.
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by sacajawea: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hahahha You guys are Cray cray
christejames:
ehen! what do you want us to do?

To also spill drinks on Buhari? that's if you don't want to live to testify like the lady.

JasonScoolari:
Any Flight attendant viewing this post, Please don't try this with Air Peace CEO. grin

forghon:
Dey dere dey talk that's first village people attempt wait for the second attempt

SageMK:

Firstorderwizard:
Village people testing the microphone

Oluwasaeon:
And someone was told she smelled nice and she brought it to Twitter

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by crossfm: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't try this at home (africa)lol. grin
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by nicepoker101(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Try that with a female boss in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by Rilley(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't try shít like this in Nigeria or Africa, if you don't want to lose your job.
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by sodiqapril(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
SageMK:
I swear, put a woman in a position of power and u will almost believe the devil is a womam but few of them are not like t ha t

3 Likes

Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by YungMillionaire: 4:50am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by laribari(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:

It doesn't matter the sex of the boss, what matters is how it happened because white people are not fools. The person who bumped into her would have definitely apologized and it may become clear that it wasn't the attendant's fault. In that case, there is nothing the female boss would have done if she has sense.

The mistake came from one of their customer and i am sure the ceo or the hostess will not even shout at the customer because you want him or her to fly with your company again and it was even a first class passenger. It will die down as a mistake.

But if na Nigeria, na zobo that customer go drink o, because him don pour him champagne away. no extras!
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by femi4: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Try this here and you are fired! Ordinary "you smell nice" is being adjudged as rude
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Mtcheeew.

That's because they are both Whites. If the flight attendant was black, then reverse would have been the case.
Re: Flight Attendant Spills Drinks On Airline CEO. See What Happened Next. Photo by femmyapson(m): 7:52pm On May 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Fingerprinted When Traveling With A Traveling Certificate Out Of Uk / Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs / This Is What SNOW Is Like In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.