Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists (43209 Views)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by tunjilee003: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
thank God for his protection over you.... change your name to grace
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by irumole1975: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
Why won't he be rejected grin if you know what I'm Talking about, see head

you look ugly to me. well, your breast has already covered up for that area. is enough to rest my head on and forget how broke and miserable I am right now. even enough to suck till.......
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
So. Enugu state is now den of ritualists and blood money....
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Denikayan: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
The herbalist is a learner

Dem for wash him head with Tortoise blood and see if he wont be once again valid for rituals
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by BruncleZuma: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lies...dem don go blend this olookoo...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
bluefilm:
Probably, they wanted a virgin boy.

But shildren of today don spoil since tay tay. grin
Lol
You and this your bad mouth eeh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by EmmaxKeys: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
wow! Life is spiritual. This is not natural... www.playthepianos.com
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by lielbree: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
MISSING PERSON

Solomon Yellowe, 27 years old, 6ft 6inches tall a student of University of Portharcourt was last seen on the 13th of March 2019 on campus. Please any information concerning whereabout should be reported to the following number 08052513939 or 09087420251.

thank you.

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by phantom24: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Brandonx:
Glory to Jesus honor to Mary
Wetin come concern mary 4 dis mata?

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Brandonx(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
phantom24:

Wetin come concern mary 4 dis mata?

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
No talk the one wey your guys go use laugh you till you graduate ohh.
aswear Nigerians can turn any situation against someone..they will start laughing at him that he has no oil on his head.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have no reason to doubt whether he was truly abducted or not. But what I have a hard time understanding is the fact that he claimed, "he was rejected by the person that abducted him for the rituals, saying he's not the person being looked for (sic)." My question is: How can the person who abducted him not know he wasn't the kind of person that is needed for the nefarious act? It is one thing for the abductee to be rejected by the ritualist because the abductor had no clue on what kind of a person is needed. But it's another for the abductor to abduct a person and then reject the same on the account that he abducted the wrong kind of a person. To me that makes no sense but what do I know.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by nicepoker101(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
your head and his. Share a lot in common grin
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by nicepoker101(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
tydi:

lol.. or from lucky to precious.
or from precious to miracle
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
So with all the millions of people in Enugu, IMO and Abia states, they had to come to PH to kidnap u. Tell us another story, park for one side abeg.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Chinny024(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Such things no dey happen for Enugu abeg...Ritualist kwa? PLEASE TRACE BACK YOUR JOURNEY ...You sure say no be upper west?...
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by gr8david(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
I thank God for his life
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
I know say he go get big head.

grin

He wan spoil their juju.

Spoiler Alert !
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by BRASH: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mumu boy. The gods found u unworthy 2 be sacrificed 2 them, they rejected u and u are happy when ur mates are being sacrificed to buy benz. U should cover ur face in shame 4 being useless 2 d gods. All the same, welcome back. From today i declear that u will always be rejected 4 any rituals. akpamu
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by PLAYBOX22: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
DICKSON smiley
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by MyGeneration(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
The guy look like mumu sha. For busy rumuokoro na him them kidnap this kind big person. Pass all the road blocks way full Rivers road with police and army and the boy no fit open mouth talk I am being kidnapped.

The story get k leg.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by MyGeneration(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

So with all the millions of people in Enugu, IMO and Abia states, they had to come to PH to kidnap u. Tell us another story, park for one side abeg.

The story get better k leg I swear. If u stay in pH,u would know that u can't leave the state without coming across over 5 military and police road blocks. So he was asleep and appeared in Enugu?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by GuntersChain(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
let them check his body if there are any strange mark or scar.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Teejay13(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank God for the safe return.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by BrokenCock: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yuceeluv:
This your story shaaaaaaaaaaa
dey there nah! Seems u r still lounging in heaven n u don't know whatsup with earthlings
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by paddyofboss(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Too much D in one name Dike Dickson
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by superfitsez(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:

You fine die if is really you
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank God for sparing his life. But their chair and table looks like that of secondary school.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Freeman59: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
But there's no Zenith Bank in Rumuokoro naa
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists by Israellionel: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Soldiers Threaten To Shoot RRS Officers Over Covered Number Plates / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.