Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! (74708 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by NigeriaGIST(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
As seen on Instagram.

"Ritualist Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Please everyone be careful of the buses you enter. There is a new plan by ritualists to start kidnapping people in mass, using transportation buses.

These are the things you should look out for:

1. Once you enter a bus and notice that the bus driver can't stop talking about himself and his heroic acts, immediately tell the bus driver to stop the bus as though you forgot something and get the hell out of that bus. The purpose of the many talk is to get you interested and so you can trust him, but please don't fall for this.

2. Notice that these drivers are very familiar with officers at different check points. Please Note- that these officers are not aware of these drivers evil intentions, they too were tricked into trusting them (the drivers). This step should be notice more by people who are traveling.

3. Please notice, once the bus driver is about taking an unknown short cut, one that no one in the bus knows of or has used before. Especially on road where there are check points at the entrance (please note that this is done to make to feel relax, you will think "after all there is a check point at the entrance so nothing bad can happen, right?",) This is what they want you to think but don't fall for this, immediately raise an alarm and tell everyone in the bus to order the driver back to the main road. If this fail continue to raise an alarm until the officers at the check point can hear you. Remember these officers don't know about the driver's evil intentions.

5. Let's assume you've fallen for all of the above steps. Once the driver takes this unknown short cut and at the middle of the journey decide to stop in other to get out of the bus for one excuse or the other, especially if it's to go ease themselves or fix something. Raise an alarm and urge everyone in the bus not to allow the driver step out of that bus, and begin to pray. This is no joking matter, because the moment the driver steps out of the bus the next plan is to blow a white powder substance into the bus. This will make every single person in the bus to start hallucinating and loose control of their mind. At this stage only Divine Intervention can save you.

Please note that this involves both transportation within the state or city and transportation outside the state or city. Please be vigilant and stay alert.

Please if you notice one or two or three or all of the things said above, do not hesitate to raise an alarm and run for your life.

Share this with your family and loved ones and friends, keep sharing because you're about to save souls from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men.

May God keep and protect you, your friends, your family and your loved ones, Amen."

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by NigeriaGIST(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Deomovies: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
God save us from all these. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

3 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just buy a car and save yourself all these stress

For those that believe.
For those quoting na so e easy and stuff
Poverty is a thing of the mind
Its not easy because you say it isn't.
Its easy for us because we say it is.

May God save us from these ritualists

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shibcaraba:
Naso hin easy to take buy car abi

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by beeblack: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
May the Lord put all the ritualists into shame this year. They shall all get confused

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by gaby(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
God forbid anyone I know falls victim to these asswipes..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by jordyspices: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very good information

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by mungoparks: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Secondly now let me kindly use this medium to say something i know very well, this happened to a friend to a cousin of mine,now dont you ever fall prey to any notice on the wall that says vacancy!!!,a friend to this cousin of mine was kidnapped by it,long story shut one can't imagine the tales at the hands of those her abduuctors, she told the tales to my cousin how she was constantly rape brutally by those guys. I think that has been a bitter lessons, please ignore any notice on thr wall that inscribed vacancy henceforth.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Bonebreaker(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
dats y i love my chopper

2 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

For ya mind, you get money, abi? I sabi ur address ooo, foolish thing! angry
Hate kills
By the way you are cordially invited to my house.
You will be given the opportunity to choose the headline for your front-page on nairaland tomorrow. Malu

5 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Empty vessels making the loudest noise! grin
I know. So dont make noise. Just come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Raydos: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
The guy that posted this , has he been used for ritual to know all these new tricks??

Or does he work with ritualist to know this is the new tricks ??

I know there are ritualist, but this dude just want some attention, that is all

10 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by PrincessB1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
You think getting a car is that easy for everyone??

3 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
What's app aunties let the BC's begin

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Amuocha: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by dkronicle(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
mungoparks:
Secondly now let me kindly use this medium to say something i know very well, this happened to a friend to a cousin of mine,now dont you ever fall prey to any notice on the wall that says vacancy!!!,a friend to this cousin of mine was kidnapped by it,long story shut one can't imagine the tales at the hands of those her abduuctors, she told the tales to my cousin how she was constantly rape brutally by those guys. I think that has been a bitter lessons, please ignore any notice on thr wall that inscribed vacancy henceforth.
My moms trader partner lost her son that way. Till today, them never see am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by DRPAIT123(m): 1:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Are you working for the special abduction and kidnapping team abi how did you happen to know so much

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by anochuko01(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2019
they almos kidnapped my sister thank God there was traffic that day. also try not to enter buses where no one highlights from.

2 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by punisha: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2019
sad

See detailed instructions!
Why do I feel this is the person in charge of writing
electronic manuals/instructions?

May we never fall for such shaaa i pray.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by NigeriaGIST(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2019
cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove , seun ,

Moderators make una push this thing go front page, or aren't you guys concerned about the safety of Nigerians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by AmazingELixir: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by hisexcellency34: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Bathe with blood of Jesus every morning. No ritualist can come near you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by tstx(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmmm.. Enlightening

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by tstx(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Always board a bus from the bus stop..

Hmmmm.. Just curious... How did the OP know about the New plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.