Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country (1090 Views)

How To Travel The World On A Developing Country's Passport / Information On Phd Admission And Scholarship Abroad. / Need Visa , Job And Scholarship Abroad With Accomodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by lekan208(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2010
Try the link below for scholarship meant for African citizen, try to check and read properly the listins in the site or else you will not find the info useful, just ceck and read each of them carefully and try follow the procedure the site is http://www.topscholarship.in
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by eagle70: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2010
check the site quite informative but how will the scholarship ready because i am despirado
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by lekan208(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2010
take your time to read the info thoroughly else you will not be able to grab any information there are several site listings there just read them one by one you will always see the info you are looking for
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by lekan208(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2010
You may think it is not easy until you try, so start trying today, ajourney of 1000 miles start with a step
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by eagle70: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
start the process now do not procastinate 2011 is around the corner
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
lekan208:

take your time to read the info thoroughly else you will not be able to grab any information there are several site listings there just read them one by one you will always see the info you are looking for

eagle70:

start the process now do not procastinate 2011 is around the corner

All the same person trying to be smart.
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by lekan208(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
It is a pity some people are so negative that they do not see anything good in anything, they are retrogressive and shortsighted, please do not disturb others who want to make progress if you have decided to be wayward, afterall i did not ask anybody to pay me anything, you cannot see anything good in the link because you are lazy, better keep shut
Re: Student Visa And Scholarship For Developing Country by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
lekan208:

It is a pity some people are so negative that they do not see anything good in anything, they are retrogressive and shortsighted, please do not disturb others who want to make progress if you have decided to be wayward, afterall i did not ask anybody to pay me anything, you cannot see anything good in the link because you are lazy, better keep shut

I still stand by what i said b4, you are the same person, lekan208=eagle70, you are just generating traffic for that site.

Those are sponsored links, its not free.

(1)

Do U Want To Travel But Ur Virgin Passport Will Not Allow U,this Is The Solution / Protests Trailed Arrival Of British Airways’ Flight From London To Lagos / 4 Travel Scams Nigerians Fall For Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.