Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina (36772 Views)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Those people like living by the sword.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by icon007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
19 people, 38 people in an hummer bus?... The figure looks unreal.

Imagine, what do we have security personnel for in this wonderful country!!

However, rip to the dead.... No safety except in the Lord.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Omnig: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
What's the use of bulletproof charm wen u can easily die from Auto crash without your charm also helping u in that aspect...Smh
RIP to the dead though
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Observer2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is that bus a 57 sitter
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by mightyhaze: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Observer2:
Is that bus a 57 sitter
be like na gwongworo dem pack enter o
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Elvis778(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Virus99:
There's no such thing as bullet proof charm... This fvckers will not listen undecided

Our forefathers with all their charms... Oyinbo people enslaved them and steal their land with ordinary dane gun. Now imagine what AK47 and the likes could do... Mtcheeew.
Black people !
lolz, but seriously, some of those voodoo works oo
the day wey i see am enn, choi, i almost thought maybe police is now using water gun
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Xisnin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oguieke:
Devil has no free gift,its give and take.Run to Jesus Christ he is the most superior charm that can save in every danger.

Shhhhh
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by sacajawea: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
ifyalways:
Na wa.
The bullet proof was not accident proof ? cheesy
Stop it and Behave yourself
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by adecz: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Death,
Death,
Death!!

That is the only story coming from
Northern Nigeria.

Atikulate , Atikulate!! Dem no gree.

Next level never even start.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Donbosco46:
How did you know that they are searching for bullet proof charm?

9ja journalists can talk to the dead.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by RexTramadol1: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Something must kill a man

Rip
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Meritocracy: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
What of acid, bomb, petrol and stone proofs.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Observer2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
be like na gwongworo dem pack enter o
Lol
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by JAWBONE(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Road Accidents is probably among the top 5 biggest killers of Nigerians. This is enough to declare a state of emergency on our roads. FRSC, FERMA, NURTW, RTEAN, Ministry of Works & Ministry of Transport, what the hell are these guys doing to find a solution to this issue.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by nicepoker101(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
How many people do die in this country daily?
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Naijageak(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Only God is the protector.
Only Allah is the protector
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Victorisoni3(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Donbosco46:
Hmm did you u read the news at all
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Mutemenot(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Something I give freely then in secondary without even collecting kobo
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by bimbology(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Something must kill men
dey dared death ignorantly, so death tok dem away ealier dan dey shud av lived. what a pity!
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by TrueNigerian300: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Virus99:
There's no such thing as bullet proof charm... This fvckers will not listen undecided

Our forefathers with all their charms... Oyinbo people enslaved them and steal their land with ordinary dane gun. Now imagine what AK47 and the likes could do... Mtcheeew.
Black people !

Thank you for pointing this out!!! I cant believe in this age people still believe in that lies and one of the most funny is blood money - I mean people could believe human being will turn to money in this age It is always hear-say I have never seen anybody that says I met someone who did blood money it is always I was told or I heard.

Africa can never be great with this mentality!!!

2 Likes

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by MyGeneration(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is this thing real. Like for real they shoot people and it does not enter. Has anyone withnessed it with their 2eyes before?
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by blazer2018: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Virus99:

Black people !

I will take my chances with no 2...i can not come and go and kee myself... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by farem: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Donbosco46:
Make some effort to read. Comprehension is not that difficult!

1 Like

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by donbenie(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Donbosco46:
Learn how to read before jumping to comment,

The HOW was clearly in the story.. shocked
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by donbenie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

9ja journalists can talk to the dead.
Make an effort to read the post and you will clearly see how they knew.. shocked
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Vince77(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Next life search for accident proof first
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Gabrieldebare: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
They could have requested for accident proof also
ifyalways:
Na wa.
The bullet proof was not accident proof ? cheesy
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Slurity(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
anochuko01:
Death overtook them...
Take your time to at least read pls
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by faaz24: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Isn't it stupidity to think Zamfara is paying for voting PMB with their dear lives? Isnt it outright stupid to think so?

Can we also conclude that those who died in Rivers and Benue states are paying for voting for Wike and Ortom with their dear lives?

Some stupid idiots can justify anything.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Apple22: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why can't they come to Kogi state
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by anochuko01(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Slurity:
Take your time to at least read pls
mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / A Ghanaian Experience With Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.