Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina (36771 Views)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by TVSA: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
shocked
Irony of life. They have a boy with this god given talent in Zamfara? Wasted talent undecided
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by nephemmy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
hmm...Buhari's dudes em...all evil things are possible in the north...
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Goddyj(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
19 dead 38 injured=57 people.

You mean 57 people were loaded into that small vehicle and they embarked on such long journey.

Anyways, RIP to the dead
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
See what charm has caused.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by SoulB6: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
for 57 people to be going after a charm at the same time, men the charm must be one of a kind
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Neoteny(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
You can bet they were up to no good

1 Like

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Athena4:
Damn! The irony here is delicious...

Here's another irony for ya:

I don't normally install screen protectors on my phones as i find them ugly.

I drove into town on Saturday and some hustler convinced me to get one. I gave him the phone to do it, and went to the ATM.

Came back 15 mins later to find him distraught: apparently while rushing back to his shop to install the screen protector he mistakenly dropped my phone and cracked the display.

1 Like

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Wizywiz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Elvis778:

lolz, but seriously, some of those voodoo works oo
the day wey i see am enn, choi, i almost thought maybe police is now using water gun
u mind sharing d experience
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Athena4: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Neoteny:

Here's another irony for ya:

I don't normally install screen protectors on my phones as i find them ugly.

I drove into town on Saturday and some hustler convinced me to get one. I gave him the phone to do it, and went to the ATM.

Came back 15 mins later to find him distraught: apparently while rushing back to his shop to install the screen protector he mistakenly dropped my phone and cracked the display.

Lolz. This is good. Sorry Sha.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by SVC6000: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Buhari Usman? Oh Shit, That Was The Evil Name That Caused The Accident. Anythin Connected To That Name Buhari Is Always A Badluck.. That Name Lovs Blood.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by bengg: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Best services guys

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:22am On Apr 09, 2019
End time is nigh.
You take from devil, he KILLS immediately.
Stay true to your faith in God. Amen.

Satan knows the rapture & judgement trumpet would be blown any moment and very soonest.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:23am On Apr 09, 2019
End time is nigh.
You take from devil, he KILLS immediately.
Stay true to your faith in God. Amen.

Satan knows the rapture & judgement trumpet would be blown any moment and very soonest!
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by varyo: 4:39am On Apr 09, 2019
A big ĺesson

They lost their lives while in search to protect and preserve life, is a clear display that indeed power and protection in heaven and the earth belongs to God.
The remaining survivors should rethink.

uote author=emeejinsm post=77376900] shocked
Eeyyaa the lost their lives whilst trying to protect it
Indeed protection belongs to God[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Vikky014(f): 6:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Donbosco46:
How did you know that they are searching for bullet proof charm?
Are you r that lazyY cant u read the story first
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by ohlubee(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2019
''once He has spoken twice i have heard that ALL power belong to God.''

ijustdey:

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/201805/

Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Eldavis(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Donbosco46:
How did you know that they are searching for bullet proof charm?

You didnt read the article
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Elvis778(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Wizywiz:
u mind sharing d experience

well, some group of anti-cult policemen were on a tour, searching for cultists from street to street, eventually dey came to this street that's kinda popular for harboring cultists, though they didn't expect to see anyone cuz they felt all might have escaped, but luckily for them, they met some guys there,
this guys were caught un-awares i guess, so they tried to run for their safety,
the policemen shot at them severally but surprisingly, the bullets seems to be bouncing back and dropping on the floor as if it's made of lite waterproof. Men, i was shocked.
but then, i don't know how they did it but they finally caught like 5 persons out of seven. Throughout the whole thing, we just they inside one shop like that, all doors and windows closed though stubborn people like me dey look stylishly
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by BrokeFucker007: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Virus99:
There's no such thing as bullet proof charm... This fvckers will not listen undecided

Our forefathers with all their charms... Oyinbo people enslaved them and steal their land with ordinary dane gun. Now imagine what AK47 and the likes could do... Mtcheeew.
Black people !
Go and read about the Haiti freedom, how the men that were taken for slave trade were gathered at night and so on and the baba (should be a Yoruba man) that was also taken as a slave by the whites used a pig and some other things to run science and local skin proof for them and they were able to kill all the white slave masters and chased them away from Haiti.
Don't doubt the powers, if you have been to Ogun woski sides you won't dare doubt charms.
If only we could utilize it for good and for technological or whatever growth.
Re: 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina by Wizywiz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Elvis778:

well, some group of anti-cult policemen were on a tour, searching for cultists from street to street, eventually dey came to this street that's kinda popular for harboring cultists, though they didn't expect to see anyone cuz they felt all might have escaped, but luckily for them, they met some guys there,
this guys were caught un-awares i guess, so they tried to run for their safety,
the policemen shot at them severally but surprisingly, the bullets seems to be bouncing back and dropping on the floor as if it's made of lite waterproof. Men, i was shocked.
but then, i don't know how they did it but they finally caught like 5 persons out of seven. Throughout the whole thing, we just they inside one shop like that, all doors and windows closed though stubborn people like me dey look stylishly
hmmmm...well I know there is potency in such

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.