Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu (1970 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Mr 2kay To Symply Tacha, Dancer: Go Nude Next Time / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by Samorenews: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
funke Akindele will never go NUDE for any photoshoot because she is more RESPONSIBLE than you.

Sometimes, I just feel some “drama queen” celebrities have let the YOUTH in this country down with their sudden and irresponsible display of “NUDITY” on social media. But the question on my mind has always been this, why can’t these “radical for attention” crop of female celebrities emulate a great LEGEND like my sister funke Akindele?

She is happily married, TALENTED, successful, and above all, a great MOTHER, not like those who INSULT the father of their child in public.

Why can’t they learn to be RESPONSIBLE like her? In Africa, whenever a woman goes NUDE in public, it shows her level of STUPIDITY and the depth of her inferiority complex, but these shameless celebrities have refused to act like the JESUS they claim to PREACH, well, how can they act like Jesus, when they can’t even emulate someone as VIRTUOUS, responsible and well behaved like funke Akindele in Nollywood

Source
http://samgist.com/reasons-why-funky-akindele-cant-go-nude-for-any-photoshoot-uche-maduagwu/

Re: Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by Chuks9000: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
She is properly trained. Again, she chose to stick to her morals.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Funke is a lady i love and respect so much kiss kiss

Funke! Funke!! Funke!!!

ah! ojami lara je grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by femi4: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2019
She's an Ọmọolùwàbí to the core

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by thebiggestgists(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2019
She get brain Nah

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funky Akindele Can’t Go Nude For Any Photoshoot-uche Maduagwu by Surefire1: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
she is one lady i respect a lot. She keep herself. A humble woman from I need to know. God bless you my lovely sister and friend Mrs. Funke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Showcases Her Killer Curves In Tiny Bikini / #COZA- More Women Call Out Rapist Pastor / Nigerian Makeup Artist Turns A Bride To A Masquerade On Her Wedding Day, See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.