Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? (2641 Views)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? by Kyrx(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pointguardusa:
How did you get so much data?

This has been answered multiple times on this thread.

Well its a bonus(MTN called it fastlink bonus) that I didn't really know how I deserved, I'd say maybe its due to the volume of my recharges and data sub, but I'm sure many here have done that more than me by far, so I can't really say, or maybe it's just a luck.
smiley
Re: What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? by CuddleBear(f): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kyrx:

I don't know the answer to this honestly. It surprised me too, maybe its due to the volume of my recharge and subscriptions.
Please share.

oh and happy birthday

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? by Kyrx(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
CuddleBear:
Please share.

oh and happy birthday

Thanks Sis!!!
Re: What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? by Gentlemern(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
1. At least for the people around the should enjoy your hotspot
2. If you are thw type that like movies, download enough
3. If you like study, download enough tutorials
4. If the Subs validity is long, enjoy as much as you can otherwise let it expire.
Re: What Would You Do With 50GB Of Data? by Slickbishop(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kyrx:

Its noted sir.
Thanks for your advice.
and me too.i will so much appreciate if I get it.my email-slickbishop8414@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Will Be Released With New Eye Tracking Technology. / Top 5 Best Android Smart Phones Of November 2014 by a nairalander / Which Android Phone Can I Get For 25,000 To 27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.