Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. (1134 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. by insight001: 12:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello people i came across this company called Sharelance INC while trying to get a freelance work for data entry.

Here is part of the email i received.

Dear friend and future colleague.

WELCOME to the company.

​​Thanks f​​or​​ the pr​​ompt response. Our MOTTO usually encourages our freelancers to "NEVER COMPROMISE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY". The rates depend on the quality of your work. Serious freelancers earn up to $180 a Day.
However, before you can access the jobs and start working on the above projects and many more, you will first have to purchase your Workstation that will have a Username and Password to enable you login to your workstation and access the jobs.

This also ensures that we only deal with serious freelancers and ​​keep aw​​ay spam freelan​​cers​​. To purchase your workstation, you will ​​b​​e required to make a one time re​​f​​undable​​ fee of​​ EUR 1​2​.99 via Skrill .

If interested in purchasing a Sharelance INC Workstation kindly follow the below procedure

I want people who have come across this website to share their experience.

Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
insight001:
Hello people i came across this company called Sharelance INC while trying to get a freelance work for data entry.

Here is part of the email i received.

Dear friend and future colleague.

WELCOME to the company.

​​Thanks f​​or​​ the pr​​ompt response. Our MOTTO usually encourages our freelancers to "NEVER COMPROMISE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY". The rates depend on the quality of your work. Serious freelancers earn up to $180 a Day.
However, before you can access the jobs and start working on the above projects and many more, you will first have to purchase your Workstation that will have a Username and Password to enable you login to your workstation and access the jobs.

This also ensures that we only deal with serious freelancers and ​​keep aw​​ay spam freelan​​cers​​. To purchase your workstation, you will ​​b​​e required to make a one time re​​f​​undable​​ fee of​​ EUR 1​2​.99 via Skrill .

If interested in purchasing a Sharelance INC Workstation kindly follow the below procedure

I want people who have come across this website to share their experience.

Thanks in anticipation.

I got an offer from them too today. Asked for my details and specified i open a skrill account but didnt mention that i'll pay anything. I have sent the details, waiting for their reply.
Re: Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
They finally asked payment. #sighs# so i get to pay to work for someone?

Dear friend and future colleague. WELCOME to the company.

​​Thanks f​​or​​ the pr​​ompt response. Our MOTTO usually encourages our freelancers to "NEVER COMPROMISE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY". The rates depend on the quality of your work. Seriousfreelancers earn up to $180 a Day. Below are the jobs available on our site;

1. Data Entry - $12 - $25 per hour

2. Typing - $12 - $25 per hour

3. Form Filling - $12 - $25 per hour

4. Copy and Paste - $8 - $20 per hour

If interested in purchasing a Sharelance INC Workstation kindly follow the below procedures;

1. Send the payment of 12.99€ to our Skrill account : sharelance.official3@outlook.com
2. Send us screenshot of the transaction for faster confirmation.
3. If you want to pay via Bitcoin send us a message.

Once your account is activated, you will be able to login and start working immediately. You w​​ill only be needed to choose the jobs you can ha​​ndle,​​ th​​ere will be no bid​​ding or application for jobs. 60%​​ Upfront Paym​​ent willbe c​​reated before startofanywork.Unlikeother freelancing sites​​, we allow you to withdraw​​ your e​​arnings on a daily basis, from your first day of ​​work, without a​​ny delays ​​or limitations.

Our Payment gateways ​​will allow you to withdraw your earnings to your P​​ayPal, Skrill Moneybookers, Payza, e-wallet, e-money, Mastercard, Visa, Western Union, WebMoney, Netteller and Moneygramaccounts.​​

Freelancers will always receive 24 hour Live Support while working​​.

We welcome you to Sharelance INC.

1 Like

Re: Is Sharelance INC Genuine? Please Help A Fellow Freelancer. by Ecash1: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Have you heard this rhyme before? do as it says "Fire on the mountain, RUN, RUN, Run. RUN...fire is not off RUN"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Chairman Of Multichoice Nigeria Limited / Samples Of Our Quality Gift items From Abroad. / Is It Safe To Give Out One's BVN Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.