Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) (1763 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by joseph6071: 4:06am On Apr 09, 2019
This is the goal of most mummies!

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/nigerian-mother-and-her-twin-grown.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by itspzpics(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Early Kpanshi
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by MelaninGold(f): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Early child bearing. You don't have to wait till you are thirty or forty to start having kids. The earlier, the better-if you can. The joy of Parenthood.
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Hope they respect her
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by happybee: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Na lie.
How do I believe this shii?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
See you, I have seen mothers look younger than their daughters.

If you hadn't heard about Genevieve and her daughter, wouldn't you have mistaken them for sisters?

happybee:
Na lie.
How do I believe this shii?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by yvelchstores(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
Early child bearing. You don't have to wait till you are thirty or forty to start having kids. The earlier, the better-if you can. The joy of Parenthood.
giving birth is not our primary responsibility on earth, if not Jesus would have had 10 children. In as much as it's good to birth early, it should not be ones life ambition

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by MelaninGold(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
yvelchstores:
giving birth is not our primary responsibility on earth, if not Jesus would have had 10 children. In as much as it's good to birth early, it should not be ones life ambition
No darling, I never said it was.
But for a second, imagine what it would be like at old age and you have no offspring,no children, grandchildren,no one to pass on your inheritance.

I know there are people with fertility issues and those who just don't want kids. You don't have to be a parent biologically, you could adopt, pick a child off the street. I think as biological entities,there is just the urge, to reproduce, to procreate and ensure continuity. Show me a childless couple who want to remain that way. At the end of the day family is all that matters.
Re: Nigerian Mother And Her Twin Grown Daughters Looking Like Sisters (photo) by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
yvelchstores:
#truth

(1) (Reply)

Make This Heat No For Kill You, Mini Ac Available. Cheap And Affordable / What Are We Doing Wrong? / The Travails Of A Girl Child. My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.