Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age (71362 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by officialwdhtv: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0-eUsLL-sI

Lady shares emotional moment she reunites with her twin brother after separated at a young age 😥

#wetindeyhappentv

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by xpressionx(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Siblings are the best.

This is a sweet one.

May their reunion bring peace and growth

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by IamAtAnger: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blood is thicker than red wine

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by izonborn098(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
I feel the pains of the boy sha.
Is like the boy was living with his mother, while the girl was living with the father, because men are very good in taking care of their kids especially my type.
Though the union is very very touching, the boy should follow his father and leave the wretched mother who is turning him to a bush boy.

282 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, maybe the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them

236 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Foodqueen(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
The heart always wants more

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.

U
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:

So all you could come up with is FOOD? Let's even assume you were right that the boy went with his dad, you will be surprised that the boy is well trained and has a brighter future than that lady in that video clip. The boy might not be putting on designer clothes today, but his dad might have secured his future either by training him in good schools or learning a very lucrative handwork, but the lady in question might just be an upcoming ol'*sho raised by an expired ol'*sho, one can always tell, from the way she is dressed....

I can never leave my kids with any woman who's not my mom...

131 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

So all you could come up with is FOOD? Let's even assume you were right that the boy went with his dad, you will be surprised that the boy is well trained and has a brighter future than that lady in that video clip. The boy might not be putting on designer clothes today, but his dad might have secured his future either by training him in good schools or learning a very lucrative handwork, but the lady in question might just be an upcoming ol'*sho raised by an expired ol'*sho, one can always tell, from the way she is dressed....

I can never leave my kids with any woman who's not my mom...
His movements covers all other aspects. You just don't want to admit the fact that women are better in raising a child than men. Most Men will just provide and leave the rest for the woman, it is for this reason most children love their moms more. Stop being economical with the truth

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
His movements covers all other aspects. You just don't want to admit the fact that women are better in raising a child than men. Most Men will just provide and leave the rest for the woman, it is for this reason most children love their moms more. Stop being economical with the truth

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yards we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there about their upbringing. You will be surprised at the results...

Those raised by;

Single Mom: 35%
Single Dad: 15%
Both Parent: 20%
No Parent: 30%

Should we try this?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yard we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there. You will be surprised about the results...

Those raised by;

Single Mom: 35%
Single Dad: 15%
Both Parent: 20%
No Parent: 30%

Should we try this?
Single mom? I'm a grandma

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by izonborn098(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Respect urself
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Single mom? I'm a grandma

That's not my question, were you a single mother before you became a grandmother? Are you a single grandmother too?

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Respect urself
undecided
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Kemadealadire(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aww, emotional😿
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

That's not my question, were you a single mother before you became a grandmother? Are you a single grandmother too?
All join.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Wawelexy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
All join.

Ok, I don't need to argue with you... Enjoy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by officialwdhtv: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Aww, emotional😿

Very emotional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by nunew: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Me that left with mom is suffering big time. My siblings are balling.
Sincerely, parental separation is not good for kids

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by tiswell(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
emotional scenes
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Dididrumz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Watching the video will bring tears to your eyes,
Only of your heart is made with a stone!
So happy for them.
This brought some tears to our eyes @.
Go and SUCCEED twins.
God gat you ❤️ ❤️

Blood is TRULY thicker than water 💧

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Aww, emotional😿
You can say that again sis

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by ideatoprince18(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
May Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age favor me and my family

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by KingDash09(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Make them give me the girl for one hour

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Vice versa
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by petertamtam6(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
The Boy Saw Shege For Trenches grin

22 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well,.....
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Sososo:
Girl glowing
Boy looking tattered
This life no balance🙄
Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124358334:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!!
grin
Yet you dey grill vulture meat dey sell grin

20 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Juanmike(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Blood is thicker than red wine
And sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.