Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Making Choice In Your Master Degree Program. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Making Choice In Your Master Degree Program. (219 Views)

2018/2019 Futminna Postgraduate (master's Degree Program ) Discussion Thread. / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Choice In Your Master Degree Program. by LaryBoy(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Good morning moderator, please I want this post to be discuss.. as a B.Sc holder in Business administration, what is the best field to choose in doing a master program?.. is very important to me because I don't want to make a mistake.. thanks
Re: Making Choice In Your Master Degree Program. by iSpread(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2019
This has to do with your personal interest and we cannot delve in to discuss that for you. You come up with suggestions what you think you would love to do, your passion, interest, what you want to see or what you're seeing, then we may discuss on that – which is best to pursue as a master degree.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Project Topic / Update / Ebooks Download Basic Principles Of Curriculum And Instruction Epub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.