Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Could This Be A Scam,pls Read! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Be A Scam,pls Read! (763 Views)

Is This Company For Real Or They Are Scam Pls Help. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / SCAM: Pls Beware Of This E-mail Address Careers@amco-construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Scam,pls Read! by MikOdunewu: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2007
I got e text inviting me 4 test at elizade plaza,ikorodu road 2morrow.But when a call the no 4 the gist about the organization i was informed that they were recruiting for a client that they can not reveal the identity.Also,that i apply within this April but am sure that i didnt aply 4 any posting within this period.Pls,did anyone rcieve this kind text,could it be a scam.
Re: Could This Be A Scam,pls Read! by okeyz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
well my advice is that u can go to the interview and see wats up,but if they tell to part with some money then you know its time to scram wink
However let us know ur experience with them soo,
good luck

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers To Yhe Following Interview Questions / Free Jobs Advertisement / Electical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.