Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct (21125 Views)

Kanye West Yeezus Album Download. Zip / Download Zip Full Album: Usher – A Zippyshare Torrent Lagu Mp3 / Download Zip Xxxtentacion - A Ghetto Christmas Carol (album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by lunajonser: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Download Future HNDRXX Full zip album. direct link, hq tracks.
Hndrxx (stylized in all caps and pronounced "Hendrix"wink[2] is the sixth studio album by American rapper Future. It was released on February 24, 2017, by A1 Recordings, Epic Records, and Freebandz.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://albumfiles.xyz/future-hndrxx-2017-download/

It followed the release of Future's fifth eponymously titled album, Future (2017), by one week, and features guest appearances from Rihanna, The Weeknd, Chris Brown, and Nicki Minaj. Hndrxx is also eponymously named after Future's alter ego, Future Hendrix.

Artist: Future
Title: HNDRXX
Music Genre: Hip-Hop
Year: 2017

01 – My Collection
02 – Comin Out Strong (feat. The Weeknd)
03 – Lookin Exotic
04 – Damage
05 – Use Me
06 – Incredible
07 – Testify
08 – Fresh Air
09 – Neva Missa Lost
10 – Keep Quiet
11 – Hallucinating
12 – I Thank U
13 – New Illuminati
14 – Turn on Me
15 – Selfish (feat. Rihanna)
16 – Solo
17 – Sorry

"Selfish" featuring Barbadian singer Rihanna, was released as the album's lead single on February 28, 2017.[11] The song was produced by Detail, Major Seven and Mantra.
"Pie" featuring American singer Chris Brown, was released as the second single on June 25, 2017.[12] The song was produced by Detail and D. A. Doman. The album's third single, "Incredible", was released to rhythmic contemporary radio on July 25, 2017.[13] The song was produced by Dre Moon. "You da Baddest" featuring Trinidadian-American rapper Nicki Minaj, was released as the album's fourth single on July 28, 2017.[14][15] The song was produced by Go Grizzly and Detail.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by techmac: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
It followed the release of Future's fifth eponymously titled album, Future (2017), by one week router settings
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by kumars9: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Really a cool blog to learn useful information on walmart eye center hours
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by routerpassword: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Google made a great deal of declarations at the Google I/O designer meeting network Wİ-Fİ https://routerpassword.site/ , however a ton goes on there that doesn't get referenced during the livestreamed keynote introduction. The Nest Hub Max was the greatest declaration identified with the shrewd home.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by 192168101login: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bergman said the gathering has been dealing with addressing internet https://192168101login.site/ of things security concerns, and said that privately owned businesses are moving as quick as conceivable to fix these issues.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by 192168101login: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
There is a tsunami of outrage and alert structure out there, with generally excellent explanation," the representative said to Mary Wi-Fi adress: https://routerlogin.space/
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by WeberJauntik: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks more for the info. For a long time I did not know how to do this. http://freshimfelde.de Now I can comfortably download content. Hooray!
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by damayfoli: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello. Do you download music for free? I’m used to respecting other people's work, especially if a person is engaged in art. I buy artist albums. But I also save on this. I do not buy at all popular venues.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by alexdebris: 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Thank you so much sir for the download links over there. I was searching for free music download sites from so long that i told my too many friends to tell me about some places where i can get my favorite songs. And it worked and one of my friend helps me and send this link to me. Thanks again sir.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by rviswanath: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
The album is amazing. Thanks for sharing it. Heard it to full while playing call of duty mobile just now. Its really awesome.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by hafizfarhan: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
lunajonser:
Download Future HNDRXX Full zip album. direct link, hq tracks.
Hndrxx (stylized in all caps and pronounced "Hendrix"wink[2] is the sixth studio album by American rapper Future. It was released on February 24, 2017, by A1 Recordings, Epic Records, and Freebandz.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/836258070300762112

It followed the release of Future's fifth eponymously titled album, Future (2017), by one week, and features guest appearances from Rihanna, The Weeknd, Chris Brown, and Nicki Minaj. Hndrxx is also eponymously named after Future's alter ego, Future Hendrix.

Artist: Future
Title: HNDRXX
Music Genre: Hip-Hop
Year: 2017

01 – My Collection
02 – Comin Out Strong (feat. The Weeknd)
03 – Lookin Exotic
04 – Damage
05 – Use Me
06 – Incredible
07 – Testify
08 – Fresh Air
09 – Neva Missa Lost
10 – Keep Quiet
11 – Hallucinating
12 – I Thank U
13 – New Illuminati
14 – Turn on Me
15 – Selfish (feat. Rihanna)
16 – Solo
17 – Sorry

"Selfish" featuring Barbadian singer Rihanna, was released as the album's lead single on February 28, 2017.[11] The song was produced by Detail, Major Seven and Mantra.
"Pie" featuring American singer Chris Brown, was released as the second single on June 25, 2017.[12] The song was produced by Detail and D. A. Doman. The album's third single, "Incredible", was released to rhythmic contemporary radio on July 25, 2017.[13] The song was produced by Dre Moon. "You da Baddest" featuring Trinidadian-American rapper Nicki Minaj, was released as the album's fourth single on July 28, 2017.[14][15] The song was produced by Go Grizzly and Detail.
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by Akash8604: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Download Zip. Future HNDRXX Full Album Direct by hafizfarhan: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=hafizfarhan post=98084639][/quote]

Is it still open?

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.