Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! (31257 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Amagite3(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
A groom ran away from his wedding  which was scheduled to hold at Garden Event Center, yesterday in Kano, according to a post by a Twitter user.

According to her, they first thought he was kidnapped, but it turned out that he ran away from his own wedding!

Read her post below...

"This Kidnapping is becoming a big issue. Seems like everyone is not safe now.

Here in Kano, a groom has been kidnapped today. It’s his Walima day.

This is sad. Honestly the government needs to do more in security.

Update on this: The groom ran away from the whole wedding and then claimed he was kidnapped.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/groom-absconds-from-his-wedding-in-kano-claims-he-was-kidnapped.html

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by SageMK: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Behind every asconded groom is a woman.

44 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Justpassingby2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
The man simply remembered the song my eyes have seen, my ears have heard , my mouth will talk about wetin women don do me....etc. ... if you know you know

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Cope1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by momodub: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin see gobe

5 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by DrObum(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
He is not doing again nah.
Na by force?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by quincyshakur(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
My fellow man need to run for his lyf cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sense no go kill us cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by fatymore(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
chukwuipob enemyofprogress ,iyanbalihope no be you be this so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by afoltundeseen(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Anything just to trend

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Better safe than sorry, you don't owe anybody marriage unless you want to marry them

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by elclassical(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
lol am thinking d guy pick race joor,asin temple run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NwaOhafia: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
I believe it's auran Dangi, All This northern marriage that your dad will be forcing you on one of his family members

KANO!!!! Kọ dai mai kazo anfika

4 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by PlaybooyGANG(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Japaa Season

12 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by obembet(f): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Eaglesswings: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Without informing the bride?
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by slywind2000: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Marriage no be by force. Just wondering why he had to wait till the 'D' day before he absconded. After all was said and done.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by kingjrofficial(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin
Nigga know that

Las las

Wedding na scam shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Two things...

Either he is not ready or the woman is not worth the struggle for a man not yet ready.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
10/20 years from now.. Marriage would be optional, while bastard children would be a norm.

Note: bastard is just a word

7 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Badonasty(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Amagite3:
A groom ran away from his wedding  which was scheduled to hold at Garden Event Center, yesterday in Kano, according to a post by a Twitter user.

According to her, they first thought he was kidnapped, but it turned out that he ran away from his own wedding!

Read her post below...

"This Kidnapping is becoming a big issue. Seems like everyone is not safe now.

Here in Kano, a groom has been kidnapped today. It’s his Walima day.

This is sad. Honestly the government needs to do more in security.

Update on this: The groom ran away from the whole wedding and then claimed he was kidnapped.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/groom-absconds-from-his-wedding-in-kano-claims-he-was-kidnapped.html

my guy don see say the package no too make sense

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by adekhingz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin Absconding on the wedding day is very very baaaad!!! Imagine after the woman must have prepared everything just to satisfy you. Keeping herself chaste for you...... shocked

5 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by KingLennon(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If its not favourable, Run fast....

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Adam09: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by WiseStarr(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
The guy scared when he saw the borehole his wife presented to him before the wedding night
Omo olomo ya japa

5 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by PussyKing(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Smh
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by tstx(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dem wan force borehole on the guy , he run grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Twenty47(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Maybe my guy zappa because him no wan do again
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
No be today men begin run from wedding undecided e don tey
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by seanery: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
THIS one OFF me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / How Do I Avoid Crowd In My Upcoming Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.