Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! (31265 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Sirpaul(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
OP so na kano be like that baaaaa
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by SjMbula(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Finally APC has desolved this marriage, APC why?
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by faithfull18(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by topedoski(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Esseite:
10/20 years from now.. Marriage would be optional, while bastard children would be a norm.

Note: bastard is just a word
5 years too far
U no dey see baby mama everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Chrysz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Something must chase a man.
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Chrysz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Something must chase a man
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by alert01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
No be today men begin run from wedding undecided e don tey

Your husband will not run from your wedding day.
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by SVC6000: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sheeyi Nigerian News

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by etrange: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
See the way we're all shouting "my guy this, my guy that" and making light of the issue. Imagine if it were a lady that did this. The story would have been different on this thread. You'd start seeing things like "these girls are not loyal!", "women and indecision!", "obviously she's still wants to LovePeddler around", "slay queens!" Etc. After you'll tell me feminists are just chasing shadows.

Back to the OP: a man who cannot make up his mind till the wedding day, is that one a man?

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Sultty(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
No be today men begin run from wedding undecided e don tey
did a man abscond from ur wedding
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Eaglesswings:
Without informing the bride?
Lol, baba no b d bride em run from?... Why would he inform her if he's running from her, em no marry again jor ...lol
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Zanxx(f): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
DrObum:
He is not doing again nah. Na by force?

lol
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Zanxx(f): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
DrObum:
He is not doing again nah. Na by force?

lol
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by ajebuter(f): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Enemyofpeace/enemyofprogress/babangbali/iyangbali/notoriousbabe

5-man-werey...

Why na??
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
See wetin Buhari caused
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NobleAngell(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
NwaOhafia:
I believe it's auran Dangi, All This northern marriage that your dad will be forcing you on one of his family members

KANO!!!! Kọ dai mai kazo anfika
Amma kam!

1 Like

Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by shizzydonald(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NwaOhafia: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
Amma kam!
Mama na ban gane ba?
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NobleAngell(f): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
NwaOhafia:

Mama na ban gane ba?
I mean i concur.
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by NwaOhafia: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
NobleAngell:
I mean i concur.
Ok signora
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by ACE1010: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Why didn't he run away before the wedding day. Why the wedding day. I just feel sorry for the bride grin grin
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
alert01:

Your husband will not run from your wedding day.

Amen and you too
Re: Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sultty:
did a man abscond from ur wedding

did a woman abscond from ur wedding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.