Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine (40291 Views)

₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) / The 10 Biggest Drug Busts Of All Time / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by sweetrace(f): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kindly execute them immediately!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Kovuh: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
How much is Liberian dollars worth in naira?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Bede2u(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Cheigwu and Onhuwu

The SE never disappoints.

Crime Amaka!
Drug Amaka!
Heroin Amaka!

Land of the rising drugs!!!
lol... i dey laff nw...but we are traders normally na...everybody knws this...we sell everything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by newdawn2017(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ewu! Y ka ona ewute gi? undecided is it not d Truth?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by nicepoker101(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bigots having a fulfilling day. Leaders of tomorrow indeed. SMH
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
I sell durable Bed sheets and Duvets.

I can deliver at your doorstep.. just pick your choice and let me do the delivery.

I know the view will be much cos of those that came to check names.

Use bextmart.com
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Olyroks: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
When are going to stop all this tribal remarks and war on social media, we are all Nigerian and I think the best we can do is to try and find solution to this menace...You like it or not,once you step out of the shores of this country, You are a Nigerian, nobody will tag you differently
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by BabaO2: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

For those who can't read, this summarizes the whole report.

Thank me later. grin
Even in Cotonou, Togo, Burkina, Ghana etc in W/Africa they know them as common criminals

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by fatymore(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
myboy2111:
Use bextmart.com
OK sir
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Smartwave: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hardworking people,

if they don't join drugs with business, they we join army robbery, or deep occultist.

Evans was spare parts dealers at Ladipo Intl.auto. spare part market before get cut as kidnapper after upgrading from army robbery.

This people are deeply evil, when it come to money. And for what

South African's got tired of them and start to react. Even the authorities over got fed up, our embassy is even helpless, because they know them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmartMen:

How come you are the only source to this kind of reportage as far as Nigeria's media space is concerned? Because you have gauged Nairaland and know what generates traffic, you decided to sit down and fabricate a story. If I make move now and your blog is taken down, people will call me wicked. What is wrong with you?
who will take down his blog? U ppl just refused to b educated, if it's that easy to take down blogs then Sahara reporter shldnt b accessible.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by noisy45(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
At least they would not be beheaded next Afonja drug Lord will be beheaded next week in Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
dignity33:
Nigeria citizens are cowards country arround the world are busy protesting about ill leadership of there leaders all what we do is to scanning every news that have to do with drugs arrest of our citizen simple because they come from SE, since the independent of Nigeria what has the government done to people of south East Nigeria, how many employment did they get even due they have majority of university graduate in Nigeria. Shame to you all , if Nigeria was accommodating the igbos and allows them to even trive in there business I see no reason they will be trooping outside the country to survive instead what they get from Nigeria is pull igbos down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Another Igbo was caught with Drugs in South Africa Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Bizibi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:
[s][/s]

Igbos abroad are majorly criminals.

Go to South Africa and see what Igbos are doing there. Go to Brazil, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Malaysia, India and see crimes perpetrated by igbos.

Do you know that the former Eze Ndigbo of China died of drugs?

Do you know that in India right now, they Igbos differently from other Nigerians and separate them during raids?

Keep defending crime and being global fools.
India law enforcement already know the tribe trading in drugs.....this is getting too much.it seems they worship money a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Topmaike007(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

Thank me later. grin
your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by PapaAdanna: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Umu afor on the prowl...
Life itself is risky... Do it any way.

Street take over...
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Layixyer: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
[o

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dareal90s:
who will take down his blog? U ppl just refused to b educated, if it's that easy to take down blogs then Sahara reporter shldnt b accessible.
do you know what you are saying? That cheap blog that even a 5 year old can set up minutes? Do you know that registrars do not tolerate abuse of their platforms?

In the US, a guy spent thousands of dollars to acquire a domain name and built a site where white supremacist gathered until one of them went on shooting. All registrars started rejecting the owner, from Go daddy to name cheap and so on.

This one here is being used to fabricate lies and people like you are cheering him while feeding off
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Topmaike007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
That's great but wetin dose guyz day do with itel cloth?
itel agent cheesy
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Smartwave: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
noisy45:
At least they would not be beheaded next Afonja drug Lord will be beheaded next week in Saudi Arabia
who cares? Any Yoruba that follows, Igbo evil ways should die. Going to Saudi, is for either lesser Hajj or performing Hajj as lay down by religion details. So if you do otherwise, then let the law of the land take is cause. In Yoruba land will don't protect or defend criminal, we don't even justify it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by chukwuibuipob: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked cool cool tongue embarassed sad sad sad angry angry angry angry sad sad angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy wink wink smiley cheesy grin Cursed fl@theads PIGS..Spit*tue*Hang dem bEAST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Rizstar: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
They have cooked up another story. Where is the liberian source? Mischief makers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmartMen:
do you know what you are saying? That cheap blog that even a 5 year old can set up minutes? Do you know that registrars do not tolerate abuse of their platforms?

In the US, a guy spent thousands of dollars to acquire a domain name and built a site where white supremacist gathered until one of them went on shooting. All registrars started rejecting the owner, from Go daddy to name cheap and so on.

This one here is being used to fabricate lies and people like you are cheering him while feeding off
People like you without evidence can't bring down a site, you should prove to us that d news is fake. Also we have hundreds of fake news on sahara reporter, even hate speeches, nobody can bring it down as long as no group is paying for his hosting then he is free to post whatever he wants, it's my line nd I knw much abt this.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by NinjaMetahuman: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
I sell durable Bed sheets and Duvets.

I can deliver at your doorstep.. just pick your choice and let me do the delivery.

I know the view will be much cos of those that came to check names.

are you going to deliver it personally? wink
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by fatymore(f): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
are you going to deliver it personally? wink
sure I will but don't be disappointed when you see an old lady...lol
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Generalnomercy: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
YoungAncient1:
It is high time political and traditional leaders from the East begin to take these matters seriously. The way some fellows be spoiling the name of the region is too much. Anytime you hear of drugs anywhere else other than in the UK, you know the culprits have to be Easterners.

One way to start is to ease this pressure of coming home big for the festive period and stop reserving titles for anyone who can pay. Let people earn traditional titles.

Check the list of Yorubas killed in Saudi, Iran, Oman etc and morethan 400 are also on the death row to be executed soon...

ndiara

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Unrated900(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Check the list of Yorubas killed in Saudi, Iran, Oman etc and morethan 400 are also on the death row to be executed soon...

ndiara

You will never say the truth asshole

Caution your fellow Igbos men from the generation of COWNU

Before you perish like pharaoh and his entourage

Spits
Stupid red cap goats

Cheigwu and Onhuwu

The SE never disappoints.

Crime Amaka!
Drug Amaka!
Heroin Amaka!

Land of the rising drugs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by BiafraIsFree: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigeria government will not come for their defense because they bear Igbo names, as they did in defense of Yoruba aso rock drugs supplier executed in Arabia last week.

LuciferYaweh:

Thank me later. grin

But what if they Yoruba and Hausa Fulani impersonating Igbo identities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.