Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine (40295 Views)

₦26Billion Cash, 2 Tonnes Of Drugs & 77 Guns In UK's Biggest Drug Raid( Pics) / The 10 Biggest Drug Busts Of All Time / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by greatagain17(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019

Henry Cheigwu and Christian Onhuwu

MediaLife:
Two Nigerian men have been arrested by officers of the Liberia Drugs Enforcement Agency (LDEA), with heroine worth 12 million Liberian dollars.

Henry Cheigwu and Christian Onhuwu, supply drugs to citizens in Gbarnga, commander of the LDEA in Bong County,Alex Tweh, said, following their arrest on Sunday.

“We received a tip off that the two Nigerian nationals have been dealing drugs in Gbarnga, Bong County, for the past ten years,” he said.

Upon the search of their business center, LDEA officers found plastic bags containing the drugs.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-biggest-drug-dealers-in.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Optional09: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Developers awww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Ewedegubbler: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
so 70k dollars na the biggest haul in Liberia ? that means those ones no sabi chop market... All these Ex Malaysia afonja boys for Sandton and fourways alone dey chop more than 1 million dollars every month ooo..
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by HimName: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
See dem.

Jelous afonja everywia

Either you like it or not, Liberia must be dehvehloped.

Hairy malnourished chest amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by BiafraIsFree: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unrated900:

You will never say the truth asshole

Caution your fellow Igbos men from the generation of COWNU

Before you perish like pharaoh and his entourage

Spits
Stupid red cap goats

Yoruba and Hausa Fulani impersonating Igbo identities as conspiracy against Igbo race.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by SmartMen: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Dareal90s:

People like you without evidence can't bring down a site, you should prove to us that d news is fake. Also we have hundreds of fake news on sahara reporter, even hate speeches, nobody can bring it down as long as no group is paying for his hosting then he is free to post whatever he wants, it's my line nd I knw much abt this.
He should prove that what he report is true because I could not find any other source to his claim aside his blog.

All I am saying is that what he posted never happened. If it did, let him prove it beyond his blog. Did he go to Liberia? Where did he get the news?

Because you pay for hosting does not mean your blog can't be taken down. I have taken down a website used for scamming people before and so this is not new.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Unrated900(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=BiafraIsFree post=77401887]Nigeria government will not come for their defense because they bear Igbo names, as they did in defense of Yoruba aso rock drugs supplier executed in Arabia last week.

But what if they Yoruba and Hausa Fulani impersonating Igbo identities? [/quotes

Sharap by their heads you can tell not even names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by noisy45(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Smartwave:
who cares? Any Yoruba that follows, Igbo evil ways should die. Going to Saudi, is for either lesser Hajj or performing Hajj as lay down by religion details. So if you do otherwise, then let the law of the land take is cause. In Yoruba land will don't protect or defend criminal, we don't even justify it.

No death penalty for drug offence in Liberia but Afonja drug peddling Rams will be slaughtered soon in the kindgom of Saudi Arabia.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by civilserva: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
I saw that Nairaland now is filled with children of hate who have turned themselves to professional ethnic warriors. Please continue.

Those names are not Igbos but even if they are, if you can't pocket it, just die
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by NinjaMetahuman: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
sure I will but don't be disappointed when you see an old lady...lol
lol how old?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by foreshore(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
MediaLife:
Two Nigerian men have been arrested by officers of the Liberia Drugs Enforcement Agency (LDEA), with heroine worth 12 million Liberian dollars.

Henry Cheigwu and Christian Onhuwu, supply drugs to citizens in Gbarnga, commander of the LDEA in Bong County,Alex Tweh, said, following their arrest on Sunday.

“We received a tip off that the two Nigerian nationals have been dealing drugs in Gbarnga, Bong County, for the past ten years,” he said.

Upon the search of their business center, LDEA officers found plastic bags containing the drugs.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-biggest-drug-dealers-in.html

Always the same type of tribe spoiling Nigeria's name

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by colossus91(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
That's great but wetin dose guyz day do with itel cloth?
they are both itel ambassadors grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Deliberate attempt by enemies of the Igbo race to tarnish our image. Any dick and harry are now reporting unconfirmed news and tagging Igbo names to keep dragging our names to the mud. Don't worry we have a way to pay you people back. We would buy up the remaining portion of Lagos and ogun and build houses while you live in the house built in your ancestral lands and pay us rent.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by fatymore(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lol how old?
never mind...are you ready?
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Naajjii: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
dignity33:
Nigeria citizens are cowards country arround the world are busy protesting about ill leadership of there leaders all what we do is to scanning every news that have to do with drugs arrest of our citizen simple because they come from SE, since the independent of Nigeria what has the government done to people of south East Nigeria, how many employment did they get even due they have majority of university graduate in Nigeria. Shame to you all , if Nigeria was accommodating the igbos and allows them to even trive in there business I see no reason they will be trooping outside the country to survive instead what they get from Nigeria is pull igbos down.
Look at this human. This is how you keep defending criminality. How many tribes or citizens of Nigeria are doing well other than the few elites and small percentage of the populace. Why don't we have criminals all over Nigeria like the East and it's neighbours who obvious got influenced by you people. ? Why is it that East has high concentration of criminals. Hardly a week passes without 2 or 3 cases of crime from your region. Your leaders need to sit and figure out how to reduce this. You are getting very bad image everyday not just abroad but within Nigerians as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Chipink(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Xander85:
Looks like someone makes it a point of duty to look for and dig out negative news from abroad in which the culprits have Igbo names! You do have to wonder how one gets wind of such news if not that they’re actively hunting for them!

They find what they’re looking for, create a thread for it, and before you can say jack robins it’s sent straight to the home page with immediate alacrity!

The story of some school kids from Anambra winning bronze that broke two weeks ago, it took a good two weeks to reach the home page! Go figure! wink

Before nko?
That's what they do, that shows u how they hate IGBOS.. 70 to 80% of what yorubas think daily is igbo.
They problem is that many of my brothers have not realized this and still trust them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by bkool7(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
OK. They're Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by ClitRaider: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
fatymore:
I sell durable Bed sheets and Duvets.

I can deliver at your doorstep.. just pick your choice and let me do the delivery.

I know the view will be much cos of those that came to check names.

pics?/
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by BuhariDcow: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
So proud of my BIAFRA
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Masterclass32: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
sanity12:
Stewpid biafla grin

cheesy cheesy

which one is 'Biafla' again? This guy sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by MyGeneration(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Free them abeg. They didn't kill anybody.

If you smoke or have taken any illegal drug before and you come here to crucify them you are part of the problem.

Drug dealing is bad but omen its not easy out there. When you go you would understand.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
He sure wasn’t making it from the crime.

Lucky guess remains, he just be the scapegoat, the real boss’s still out dining with the police.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Mortiano(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

For those who can't read, this summarizes the whole report.

Thank meet later. grin
Ewu gambia
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Dareal90s(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
SmartMen:
He should prove that what he report is true because I could not find any other source to his claim aside his blog.

All I am saying is that what he posted never happened. If it did, let him prove it beyond his blog. Did he go to Liberia? Where did he get the news?

Because you pay for hosting does not mean your blog can't be taken down. I have taken down a website used for scamming people before and so this is not new.

A site used for scamming like phishing can be taken down because it is against terms of service of every registrar, not a news blog, u asked for prove that what he posted is true nd he provided u a picture, do u knw maybe he was in Liberia or not? Once u make a report they will just ignore u coz it's baseless. He didn't copy other peoples content nd didn't have a scam page, so what ar u gonna report on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by vincyble1472(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
That's great but wetin dose guyz day do with itel cloth?
Your attention to detail no be here!!!
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by gbagyiza: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hard working n intelligent Nigerians will be the ones at d receiving end of all this atrocities committed by this desperate n wicked Nigerians in diaspora. I just received a mail by an organization I applied for the post of an assistant manager training in Europe, that they can't continue with my recruitment process without any concrete reason. A friend of my also lost an opportunity in Malta without any explanation by d organization, after passing the recruitment exercise n was even informed by d organization to forward his passport n other relevant documents to finalize d process.
Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Joevic(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
My Jewish friends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Unik3030: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Check the list of Yorubas killed in Saudi, Iran, Oman etc and morethan 400 are also on the death row to be executed soon...

ndiara
this is d main problem with igbos n d reason y drug peddling is not ending soon in South East, once people condemn drug peddling igbos will start saying its is better than this, it is better than that. each tribes has its own problem,that of south west is skull mining n everyone is condemning it day by day, that of d north is illiteracy n terrorism n they are working on it n that of d east is drugs which an average igbo man will never condemn. n b4 u can solve a problem u have to know that it's a problem, accept d fact that drug peddling is bad n it's done majorly by igbos n then u will look for ways of tackling it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Unik3030: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

Yoruba and Hausa Fulani impersonating Igbo identities as conspiracy against Igbo race.

so they impersonate igbos with travel documents too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Illuminados(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ncan president kwara state na them again Cheigwu and onhuwu cocaine amaka heroine amaka methampethamine amaka child factory amaka developers amaka jews amaka Igbos amaka chest beater amaka potopoto region amaka land of the rising criminals amaka igbo kwenu igbo kwenu igbo kwezuounu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine by Ugosample(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
YoungAncient1:
It is high time political and traditional leaders from the East begin to take these matters seriously. The way some fellows be spoiling the name of the region is too much. Anytime you hear of drugs anywhere else other than in the UK, you know the culprits have to be Easterners.

One way to start is to ease this pressure of coming home big for the festive period and stop reserving titles for anyone who can pay. Let people earn traditional titles.

interacting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.