Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible (1121 Views)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by Nollywoodlive22: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bayelsa window pickers be warned.

This guy hand was cut off by the man he wanted to steal from through his window in Bayelsa state.
According to Nolly TV Africa reporter Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede said things like this are happening occasionally and the man decided to keep a cutlass close to him so immediately the thief put his hand, he cut the hand off so terrible.

As you can see they have choptalized his hand.
I believe that neighborhood things will not lose again

Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by kajoula(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wonders grin
Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by LuciferYaweh: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
The most painful part is no more masturbation for him.

His best bet now is to just use the hand for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by Samuel940olodo: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is the right thing to do. my phone were taken by this the same people as if they blow cocaine inside I was sleeping like a baby while they use packer with broom to pack my properties
Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
It happened last year naa
Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by falcon01: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
omega903:
It happened last year naa
this thing don reach 3 years
Re: Man Hand Was Cut Off By Owner While Trying To Steal From Window So Terrible by peteruuu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mercy! cry I pity the young man.

Things shouldn't be done like this.

I seriously pity the young man.

(1) (Reply)

Opay Rider Crush By A Truck graphic content. / Former Minister Of Science And Technology, Maj. Gen. Samuel Momah, Is Dead / Nigerian Army Caught Wife Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.