Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms (3944 Views)

Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / I Need Me A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by muystoy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Billionaire Femi Otedola Hunted By His Past As Babymama Drama Arises (See Details)
dailyadvent.com Apr 9, 2019 2:27 PM
Billionaire Femi Otedola Hunted By His Past As Babymama Drama Arises (See Details)
It’s true that the rich also cry! He might be showing whiff of money and wealth in town but the oil and gas magnate, Femi Otedola past is already haunting him like shadow. The former Lagos State governor’s son, Michael Otedola, Femi is having a serious issue with his 26 year-old love child mama, Olayinka Odukoya.

Image result for femi otedola 26 year old childs mother

The child at the centre of this mumbo-jumbo, Christie is said to be a split image of Femi, the Forte Oil boss. Then loved-up Femi, we learnt, had put Olayinka in a family way when he was selling stationeries at Iponri area of Lagos, and the result of that effort was 26 years old, Christie, the first from his loin but his mum did not only show disapproval, she condemned their dalliance: she sent the poor baby mother away and took the baby to her custody.

In spite of Femi’s mother’s rejection, the arrow of love hit Femi again and he found himself in the arms of Olayinka, who second time around got pregnant for the Femi who has since married delectable, Nana Otedola, the Managing Director, Garment Care and blessed with children. As fate would have it, she lost the pregnancy seven months after. Since then, their paths never crossed, Olayinka was shut away from her only child, and her world became empty. She became lonesome, afraid of men, afraid to love again. Now she’s on a search for her long-lost daughter, her treasure, Christy.

Related image
Below is the interesting story as said by the mother of the first daughter of Femi, the former Zenom oil boss with pictures to prove, the emotional distressed mother provides insight into what went wrong with the romance, how Mr Otedola and his parents hoodwinked her into parting with her child and other intimate details in this interview…Enjoy. For the purpose of this interview, can i have your full names? I’ am Olayinka Odukoya. What kind of relationship existed between you and Mr. Femi Otedola? We used to have a love affair. Was the love affair one that your parents knew about? I mean your own parents and his parents? What happened was that I just finished from secondary school at that time and I was even working when he approached me for a relationship.

I accepted his advances and somewhere along the line, I realised that I’d taken in for him. And this was a time I was just offered an admission into the School of Nursing in Ikoyi; I was only waiting to go for pre-registration interview before I realised I was pregnant. And at that point in time, there was a man, Mr. Tobun father’s house at Odo-Irangusi. It was through my friend that was dating the contractor that I met Femi. And he promised me heaven and earth. As a matter of fact, we both sworn to an oath with the Holy Bible never to leave each other. I was about 21 years at that time and it was at that point that we started sleeping together and I got pregnant for him. And he accepted it.

But in the long run, I realised that he didn’t tell his parents at home that he had put a lady in the family way. It was that Mr. Tobun that later went to his dad to tell him that his son had impregnated a young lady in Ijebu. And his mum later called him to probe him over it after the dad complained to her. But he lied to his mum initially that he did not impregnate anybody. Meanwhile, I used to go to their house regularly before then to the extent that all his younger siblings were familiar with me. His mum even knew me, though she did not know that I was dating her son which was the real purpose of my frequent visit to their house.
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by muystoy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
The second part is coming with pics
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by Tyche(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, I can't even begin to read the whole lot. Otedola has a side chic who has a child for him? Expected...the guy got all the requirements of a side bobo: wealth, looks, fame...awwwww, I think I'm incorrigible grin

I won't still read this tongue
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
lies
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by bukatyne(f): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2019
Gold digging gone wrong.
Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by ifyalways(f): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, I can't even begin to read the whole lot. Otedola has a side chic who has a child for him? Expected...the guy got all the requirements of a side bobo: wealth, looks, fame...awwwww, I think I'm incorrigible grin

I won't still read this tongue
Not really a sidechic per say. Its an old gist sef.

He knew and had a child with the lady before he became rich and famous, even before he married Nana.

The child, Christy is all grown up and living with the Otedollars. What i cant understand is why she has not reached out to her biological mom? Or if she did and things went sour undecided

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms by sisisioge: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
ifyalways:

Not really a sidechic per say. Its an old gist sef.

He knew and had a child with the lady before he became rich and famous, even before he married Nana.

The child, Christy is all grown up and living with the Otedollars. What i cant understand is why she has not reached out to her biological mom? Or if she did and things went sour undecided

Oh...I was thinking the story is about a side babe crying wolf. Why is the mom crying Otedola? Her child is old enough to seek her out if all is well between them. A grownup cannot be banned from associating with his/her roots. Whew!

(1) (Reply)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / If Dis Waz Ur Child Wat Name Wud U Kal Him / At What Age Should A Male Son Stop Bathing With Their Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.