Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (74335 Views)

Prophetess Success Oni Onwueze Poisoned To Death By Her Pastors (obituary) / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2019
Praying at the grave of any man whether used by God or not is pure IDOLATRY.
Must Africans be mediocre and ignorant about everything? As easy and cheap as religion they still fall prey to all levels and kinds of deceitfulness.

May God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobodyperson: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2019
onoms4luv:
Bro trust me, i av seen and i av done things that the human brain can't explain... healing of cancer and Hiv is nothing.

Then why haven't we heard any news undecided
Why don't people just go there or why doesn't the WHO use it as the new drug for cancer!
NONESENSE

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by idiIbadan: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2019
We create our own problems. This is the reason people are prevented from visiting the tomb of the prophet (SAW).
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2019
ThothHermes:
Nice. Should probably add it to my bucket list of places to visit.
Muttleylaff what are your thoughts?

The OP said he fell under the anointing when he tried to reach the third mountain.
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children;
and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you."
- Genesis 3:16

"10When Jesus had lifted himself up, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her,
Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you?
11She said, No man, Lord.
And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.
"
- John 8:10-11

My thoughts are about the male chauvinism on the third mountain. That means when you do get to do this tourism experience, your missus will have to wait behind and not be by your side as only you is allowed to climb, all by yourself, alone.

People havent cop on to John 8:11b above, but las las, we will get there nwanne ThothHermes

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by thatigboman: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2019
DukeNija:

I agree with you. I’m an MFM member so you know what and who that man means to us but I think this is unscriptural. But you can’t blame people for their ignorance when you put into context the power of God that man carried.
even u, u are talking out of ignorance. Religion is a scam. Heaven and hell dont exist
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Sagay212: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2019
See those lazy as nig.gers sleeping on the floor in the name of praying on the mountain. Instead of going out there to work. God said work and pray . God doesn't tolerate laziness. Stop wasting productive time on the mountain when you should be working.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by thatigboman: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2019
mike1994reds:

You are probably a 12years with an access to the internet, or you are just blatantly ignorant. what they have turned christianity into today was not in play in those day. These men of God into those days joyfully served God in hunger, poverty and holiness. Watch your damn mouth, Freedom of speech isn't necessarily free in some cases.
why are u threatening him?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Timekeeper: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2019
lonikit:

Elisha's dead body resurrected a dead man according to the Bible.

But did the Bible recorded that people went to his grave to pray or people went to Jesus grave to pray... Chai, we keep defending bad things in the name of religion....
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by yosmen: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2019
HigherEd:
Oh my! What is wrong with us Christians....

When it comes to pastors and apostles, there's a thin line between admiration and worship that must never be crossed in God's kingdom. No man no matter how highly placed in this faith can be put on the same pedestal with God...

When you start kneeling at the grave of someone then you have gone too far...
Jesus alone is our High priest. And He is enough to convey our prayers to God the father..
when I went there as well, I was so surprised and wonder. many do it thinking they can gain the same anointing he operated in while alive. Ignorance
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by hope4life: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2019
God bless you op for this.I've been looking for it since.Those who don't believe may not believe.God's power is still as real as it uses to be.So I believe in Jesus Christ and His power
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by UNGOBACK: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2019
We give fast loan kindly check my signature
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by ThothHermes: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in sorrow you shall bring forth children;
and your desire shall be to your husband, and he shall rule over you."
- Genesis 3:16

"10When Jesus had lifted himself up, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her,
Woman, where are those your accusers? has no man condemned you?
11She said, No man, Lord.
And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.
"
- John 8:10-11

My thoughts are about the male chauvinism on the third mountain. That means when you do get to do this tourism experience, your missus will have to wait behind and not be by your side as only you is allowed to climb, all by yourself, alone.

People havent cop on to John 8:11b above, but las las, we will get there nwanne ThothHermes
Only priests are allowed there. I think they don't have female priests do they?

The Catholic church also does not have female priests. Is that chauvinism

I want you to comment on the anointing that he said prevented him from accessing the third mountain.

Wetin you dey talk

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Awe4luv(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

More photos via https://mandynews.com/my-visit-to-babalola-s-tomb-mountain-and-river-oni-at-efon-alaaye/
Congratulations to me!!!!!....yippieee!!!!!!!! my maternal home town finally made nairaland fp....yeeeoooowwww!!!!!!!

been seeing these things since I was a teen,wonder y I never shouted it out on nairalaand ......nice seeing my home once again after all these years....
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by sunnyphem(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
u get brain... notin pass God
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2019
sacajawea:
What kind of Nonsense is this For Heaven's Sake?
If you visited a Scammer's Grave, SO?
Is there any Spiritual benefit or some Special Encounter to that?
Do you just the apostle scammer?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2019
I wonder what my Catholic faithful would say on seeing this pictures
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TourismMan(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

lipsrsealed

When are you visiting Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TVSA: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Then why haven't we heard any news undecided
Why don't people just go there or why doesn't the WHO use it as the new drug for cancer!
NONESENSE
If Nigeria has found a cure for cancer through faith healing, I wonder why foreign nations keep investing millions of dollars into cancer research every year.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2019
this is sheer foolishness.....kneeling and praying on the grave of someone that is gone...mtchew. how wonder
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by peteruuu(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2019
legalwealth:

I support you 100% on this; I believe they shouldn't be doing that. I still support calling or saying "God of Joseph Ayo Babalola" when praying. If you have been to CAC camp at Ikeji-Arakeji where God called Joseph Ayo Babalola, God asked him to consecrate where he was called. People pray there which I still support than going to his grave! !! #PEACE

Note that I was CAC member since 2010 till 2015 and I still have connections or affiliations with CAC! !!
There's no HOLY mountain, it's God on a mountain that makes it HOLY.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

Abi ...that is one of the problems with us ... perhaps maybe that is why God hasn't raised up great prophets like him in our generation, because we go turn am to God and idolize him and they become a snare to us. I dont know if whites do worship at the graves of Smith Wigglesworth or William Branham or the likes... we never read about this with ppl of the early church and thegraves of the apostles angry angry
Then u didnt read very far, mind you the bible didnt record the death of the apostles but the records of people going to their graves to pray is very ancient.

Have u ever wondered why st peter's basilica is a popular place for catholics and orthodox christians? becos it is the church built on the grave of apostle peter and people have been praying there for 2000yrs.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by legalwealth(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2019
peteruuu:

There's no HOLY mountain, it's God on a mountain that makes it HOLY.

Shalom.

Shalom! !!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by perpeling22(f): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
TVSA:
people dey knee for the dead guy sha. If it is catholic now, they will start shouting idol worship

You dey mind them. Hypocrisy at it's best
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by perpeling22(f): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
asuustrike1:
I wonder what my Catholic faithful would say on seeing this pictures

We will definitely not say anything. We just like minding our business. Saying what we have no knowledge off is not in our blood. I wouldn't blame them. If we were being born into CAC family, it will definitely be a normal thing. My problem with all these Pentecostal is the way they bash at Catholics knowing fully well that they are also guilty of the same thing. Or how would you express the attitude of some members worshipping their G.O sit or using their picture in their cars and home and seeing the same people turning against Catholics for using pictures of the saints. Abegi !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
TourismMan:

When are you visiting Akwa Ibom and Cross River?

We done with Akwa Ibom and Calabar.

You wanna host the boy? cheesy

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by nobilie: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
The same thing you condemn Catholics for is what is being practiced here.
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by TourismMan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

We done with Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
You wanna host the boy? cheesy
Thought you have not visited yet. Kudos!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Jesusbabyboy: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
that is how it occurs to you.....only if you know power behind it....you wouldn't hesitate to go there and ask God to remember his servant worship and answer ur inner cry.!
Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by MuttleyLaff: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
ThothHermes:
Only priests are allowed there. I think they don't have female priests do they?

The Catholic church also does not have female priests. Is that chauvinism

I want you to comment on the anointing that he said prevented him from accessing the third mountain.

Wetin you dey talk
And you are living stones that God is building into his spiritual temple. What's more, you are his holy priests.
Through the mediation of Jesus Christ, you offer spiritual sacrifices that please God.

- 1 Peter 2:5

Nwanne, you don come with your funny memes again er?.

If you must ask, well I bin dey talk about 1 Peter 2:5, and that 2000 years plus later, people still havent cop on to John 8:11b earlier mentioned, also bin talk say, las, las, we will get there ThothHermesafter

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by asamaigho(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
peteruuu:
Praying at a dead man's grave is pure idolatry undecided

I don't care to know whoever it is undecided

There's no other mediator between man and God but The Resurrected Christ.

NB- I welcome every 'attacks' on this, but I'll just tell you to connect your Brain with your tongue before you spew thrash.

Bewarned.

no attacks bro, u are very correct,......christ is the centre of christianity,nothing else matters

1 Like

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by Taduma1(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Joromi12:
So pple worship his corpse. Person wey die before 9ja got independence
no one is worshipping his corpse, instead a true CAC member refers to his God that can raise the dead and heal the sick, this is babalola and not lukaku, here a real dead pregnant woman is raise and guess what? The baby still lives. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye by mike1994reds: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=thatigboman post=77415660]why are u threatening
Point out the threat in my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota In Pictures / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.