Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (1188 Views)

A Brother Needs Your Advice. / Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / Married Women Come In And Help A Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by belcom10(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Closed
Re: Closed by kunleweb: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
I handled something of such recently. She will have her child 100%. With the guy begging self. I don't have time to type. Can you call

5 Likes

Re: Closed by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
When people make poor choices, it's the innocent that suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by belcom10(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
pls the number to call sir

kunleweb:
I handled something of such recently. She will have her child 100%. With the guy begging self. I don't have time to type. Can you call
Re: Closed by kunleweb: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
belcom10:

Re: Closed by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
go to the police station and have this bastard arrested for battery and kidnapping, and get your child back...and if you dont want to do what is right then accept your sorry fate in silence!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Chubhie: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigeria is a jungle. I feel for her women and children.
Re: Closed by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin @Op I know u are the lady......

1 are u an orphan?

2 don't u have any family member?

3 did u go against ur people wish to be with the guy?

These questions must be answered for us to know what to tell u....
Re: Closed by ifyalways(f): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2019
belcom10:

Just so you know, hes no lawyer nor work with child welfare/social services. He is only gonna find a way to take money from you so be careful.

@Topic, the lady have no family? Where is her location? If she is in Lagos she should go to the office of the public defender .

3 Likes

Re: Closed by deltateam: 2:39am On Apr 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
go to the police station and have this bastard arrested for battery and kidnapping, and get your child back...and if you dont want to do what is right then accept your sorry fate in silence!

Police again. So they will take her life savings?

Bros why?

Op go to a government ministry of justice and seek for legal activists. Some don't even need your money, just see it as their contribution to society.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Hotfreezer: 3:55am On Apr 10, 2019
belcom10:
Pls advice a sister , Here is her story,
she is into a relationship with a guy, though the guy promise her marriage, so on the long run she got pregnant for him and had a baby boy then another baby girl. So this guy said he is not interested in marriage again. Note he has not paid her dowry. Now the issue, this guy came and forceful take the baby boy from the mother care or custody . Note not sure the boy is up to 3yrs. the young lady kick against it. pointing out that atleast he should allow the child to grow before then he can take the child.

Now A brother to the girl witness that the child is not given proper care and attention, the child keep crying looking for the mother . After the girl which is the mother visit the guy place to see the child. She got the beaten of her life from the guy and his people , she was humiliated not minding that she is a nursing mother (she had another girl) .Pls my fellow nairalander your advice or probably your intervention to seek justice for this poor lady and to save an innocent child from been traumatised.
pls no mind my typo and language structure. thank.

A Sister need your help!! she is emotionally down, crying all day. She can bear to see her child subject to this bad treatment. the child is too young.

Let her go to the Child welfare department of the Ministry of women affairs in her state. Let her report them there. If you're in Lagos, it is at Alausa.

Also, let her look for a woman lawyer (not a young female o), a matured lady lawyer who also has kids.

By the time they are through with the irresponsible father and his family, they would be worshipping the girl.

1 Like

Re: Closed by belcom10(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2019
Thanks very much.

Hotfreezer:

Let her go to the Child welfare department of the Ministry of women affairs in her state. Let her report them there. If you're in Lagos, it is at Alausa.

Also, let her look for a woman lawyer (not a young female o), a matured lady lawyer who also has kids.

By the time they are through with the irresponsible father and his family, they would be worshipping the girl.
Re: Closed by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
deltateam:

Police again. So they will take her life savings?

Bros why?

are you saying that you wouldnt put your life saving to SAVE YOUR CHILD?!

Op go to a government ministry of justice and seek for legal activists. Some don't even need your money, just see it as their contribution to society.

IMHO this takes too long....she needs to save her child right away (before its too late).

btw i could have said:"get some goons, and go there to teach this mad man a lesson before getting your son back".... but that would be acting just like this mad man.

Hotfreezer:

a male lawyer who has kids (or not) would do just as good as a job as anyone... being a mother DOES NOT make a female lawyer better than a male one (on this issue).
Re: Closed by deltateam: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op your problems are over marialavina , a known feminist will fight for you.

Maria, over to you.

Cc Nairaland feminists

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
deltateam:
Op your problems are over Maria Lavina , a known feminist will fight for you.

Maria, over to you.

Cc Nairaland feminists
God will make you a Nairaland Feminist IJN angry angry

I feel for the lady though sad but this isn't the time for words but action tongue
Re: Closed by deltateam: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
God will make you a Nairaland Feminist IJN angry angry

I feel for the lady though sad but this isn't the time for words but action tongue

I trust you. Please connect her. This is wrong in all ramifications.
Re: Closed by belcom10(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
pls let's nt derail from the subject matter.
thanks
Re: Closed by JoannaSedley(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
belcom10:
pls let's nt derail from the subject matter.
thanks
What other subject matter do you think they are pondering on?
Somebody beat you up and took your child forcefully., you came crying to nairalanders for help but will not allow nairalanders to confer and come up with the best solution to profer.

Be kiafu!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Used Baby Clothes & Shoe For Sale / 100% Cotton Polos, T-shirt’s And Other Men’s Wear For Sales ( Affordable Prices) / Furnished 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale On Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.