Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos (53057 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by missyblissy: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
internationalman:
I thought they said don't kill or eat snake in the Eastern part of the country

Some town in eastern states forbid the killing of some snake like cobra. If you kill it and you are caught in the act, you will wed and bury the snake like human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by chiefobdk(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Triniti:
some places in Anambra and Imo, not this type of snake though. The non venomous python

Dat eke dey dangerous ooo
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Is every snake edible?
Yes as long as you cook it very well, remove the gut and the head
Re: Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos by charlsecy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
boyfwend:
Gosh! I wonder what pleasure you get when eating this thing.
Any animal could be eaten, if you please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.