Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? (841 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Frankicent(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2019
Good morning, Had a dream yester night I don't know what happened or why i had this dream.
I saw my friend dad we had some discussion and he suggest I join the army. I agreed don't know why.
So he told me he will get some feedback and info me when everything is ready.

Just like that his son came over and I told him what his dad said. This guy started acting funny like his been envious or jealous. I could feel his anger and bitterness.

He got to a stage this guy almost had a fight with me cause of my interest in joining the army. He took it personal even went far by making things hard. I ignored his attitude next thing I saw my self sitting opposite with some top officers and a man sitting next to me. I think we came together or his my guidance

The one sitting next to was possible about everything when this top officers where interviewing me. I was just answering questions.

Then this my friend came inside with force and insist I go with him oo. Saying I must not apply to become an officer.. This guy sha create scene then with anger I stood up to him and blast him... Think before I woke up I had a fight with someone who ambushed me with a knife.

Don't know if I imagine that one.

I swear this dream get me confuse . . Recently been having silly dreams that don't make sense.

@CharlyG1
Re: Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Generica(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2019
The meaning may not be physical. It doesn't mean you should join the Nigerian Army (unless you want to). It could mean you should be strong in the spirit, pursue your passion, and beware of the naysayers or enemies of progress.
Re: Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Bojack(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
hey mate, it means dat you are the one that will liberate us from Boko Haram.

FORM STILL DEY SELL OH
Re: Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Frankicent(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Generica post=77417305]The meaning may not be physical. It doesn't mean you should join the Nigerian Army (unless you want to).

I know
Re: Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Frankicent(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2019
Bojack:
hey mate, it means dat you are the one that will liberate us from Boko Haram.

FORM STILL DEY SELL OH

lol you dey craze na me you won kill.
Re: Had A Dream Of Been Recruited In The Army. What Does It Mean? by Bojack(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Frankicent:

lol you dey craze na me you won kill.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Former Atheist C.S. Lewis Became A Christian / I Was Given A Code In The Dream / Stop Having Sex In The Dark – Gospel Singer, Patience Akpabio Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.