Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital (29911 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Pele In Nigeria (Videos, Pictures And Stories) / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by robosky02(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2019
ts recovering Pele in hospital

Neymar has paid a visit to Brazilian football legend Pele, who has been in hospital in Paris since April 3.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward posted a photo on his Instagram account on Monday of himself alongside a smiling Pele in his hospital bed with the two holding hands.

A date for the 78-year-old’s discharge has not been officially announced by the hospital which is based in the Paris suburbs.

The three-time World Cup winner was admitted to a hospital with a urinary tract infection last Wednesday, the day after appearing at a promotional event with France striker Kylian Mbappe.

Brazilian news website G1 reported that Pele had intended to come out of hospital on Saturday to return to Brazil but had been delayed by further tests and would stay under observation until he was 100 percent.

The infection was not serious and was under control, according to members of Pele’s entourage.

Pele’s advisor told AFP on Sunday that he would spend one more night in hospital “as a precaution”.

“The doctors are making decisions daily and we will take maximum precautions until we leave,” the advisor said.

“Thank you so much for all the love! The antibiotics are working,” Pele tweeted on Friday. “I’m feeling much better and I think I’m ready to play again!

https://punchng.com/neymar-visits-recovering-pele-in-hospital/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by czarina(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2019
See as him fine.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by robosky02(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
See as him fine.

Compared to our heroes here

How many ex players sent a message or visited christian chukwu

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Chinashopping84: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good.we sell Chinese yuan
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Chinashopping84: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good.we sell Chinese yuan...
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by hisexcellency34: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
get well soon, great pele. second BEST to CR7

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by kingjrofficial(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok... cool
Neymar is yet 2 bring a single world cup while Pele has brought 3!!!
Is not by over sabi dribbling, but by creating records...
Its a shame self as Mbappe has overtaken ur shine in PSG.. grin... shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Officialgarri: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:

How many of those heroes invested in their future?
Or you think being a star of the moment automatically makes you wealthy for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by IjebuWarrior: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
cool
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by BuhariDcow: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
GOAT

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by IjebuWarrior: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Good.we sell Chinese yuan

Guy, go use ur chinese nonsense buy commonsense... angry

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by TechCapon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
This man right here remains the goat

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Starboytwo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Saw something about "Rashidi yekini earlier and i went to YouTube to see some of his highlights....

Oboy,RASHIDI YEKINI is a baller.....he is BIG,STRONG,FAST,TECHNICAL and MOST OF ALL A POACHER.....REST IN PEACE SIR....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:

Pele has always been very careful with his finances

But even then, in 1973//74, he nearly went completely broke (the chap handling his money messed things up). That's partly why he came out of retirement to play three seasons in the USA's NASL.

Many of our older players played back when multimillionaire dollar deals were very very rare.If Chukwu was playing now, his salary would be in the millions. Sadly, he played back when even players in the European leagues were not earning much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Globalhustler(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Booted out of champions League, less responsibilities. Enjoy boy, u can branch maradona psycho ward too

4 Likes

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by safepaulooo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:
ts recovering Pele in hospital

Neymar has paid a visit to Brazilian football legend Pele, who has been in hospital in Paris since April 3.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward posted a photo on his Instagram account on Monday of himself alongside a smiling Pele in his hospital bed with the two holding hands.

A date for the 78-year-old’s discharge has not been officially announced by the hospital which is based in the Paris suburbs.

The three-time World Cup winner was admitted to a hospital with a urinary tract infection last Wednesday, the day after appearing at a promotional event with France striker Kylian Mbappe.

Brazilian news website G1 reported that Pele had intended to come out of hospital on Saturday to return to Brazil but had been delayed by further tests and would stay under observation until he was 100 percent.

The infection was not serious and was under control, according to members of Pele’s entourage.

Pele’s advisor told AFP on Sunday that he would spend one more night in hospital “as a precaution”.

“The doctors are making decisions daily and we will take maximum precautions until we leave,” the advisor said.

“Thank you so much for all the love! The antibiotics are working,” Pele tweeted on Friday. “I’m feeling much better and I think I’m ready to play again!

https://punchng.com/neymar-visits-recovering-pele-in-hospital/

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by lordkush: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:

Africans 're useless creatures.

it's a pity the whites called them humans. they're jyst an advanced hairless ape species
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by IamZam: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Omnig: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Legend of days
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Sanchez01: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:

I bet you haven't studied or read about Pele and how he almost went broke due to mismanagement, abi? Plus, the report never said Neymar gave him money.

Don't bring Chukwu into the discourse. The ex players you're expecting to visit Christian Chukwu also have family problems and are humans. This horrible sense of entitlement is grossly irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Neymar should do and recover woooo
So that I will start winning millions
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by SeriouslySense(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
please Police killed an innocent woman husband in Abuja, and she has two children, watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNOUTtWRNy8
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by breakeven: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=77420021]See as him fine. [/quote
You like am? I fit connect you o.

Great Pele get well fast.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Stephendeals: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by daylae(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
See as him fine.
off topic. If you were my girlfriend, would break up immediately.
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by toolate2fail(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Get up to 2million naira to fix that need with minimal documentation with in Abuja click this link to Apply. https://forms.zohopublic.com/regent1/form/RegentMicrofinafinaceBankLtd/formperma/V4Vcff1jhA95Ftkp3ZDtoTycXJ9DiKstBb90i3U65uk
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by breakeven: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
See as him fine.
You like am? I fit connect you o.

Meanwhile our great Pele. Get well fast.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by AbaLion: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Ok... cool
Neymar is yet 2 bring a single world cup while Pele has brought 3!!!
Is not by over sabi dribbling, but by creating records...
Its a shame self as Mbappe has overtaken ur shine in PSG.. grin... shocked
He brought Brazil the missing piece;
The Olympics was much craved as what the world cup meant to Brazilians.

-Lion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia2018 : 20 Obvious Things You May Not Know About The World Cup / Lille Players, Fans Celebrate 1st French Ligue 1 Title Win In 10 Years (Photos) / Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.