Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital (29926 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Pele In Nigeria (Videos, Pictures And Stories) / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

I bet you haven't studied or read about Pele and how he almost went broke due to mismanagement, abi? Plus, the report never said Neymar gave him money.

Don't bring Chukwu into the discourse. The ex players you're expecting to visit Christian Chukwu also have family problems and are humans. This horrible sense of entitlement is grossly irritating.
we have not talk of money just visit

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by YungMillionaire: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
Saw something about "Rashidi yekini earlier and i went to YouTube to see some of his highlights....

Oboy,RASHIDI YEKINI is a baller.....he is BIG,STRONG,FAST,TECHNICAL and MOST OF ALL A POACHER.....REST IN PEACE SIR....

How old are you? So you didn't know this about Yeking before? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by oluwaahmed: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
get well soon, great pele. second BEST to CR7
Who is also second best to the GOAT messi
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by YungMillionaire: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
TechCapon:
This man right here remains the goat

For where Pele dey - CR7 is still a learner. Let him win one single world cup first, then we can even consider him.
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by TechCapon(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:

For where Pele dey - CR7 is still a learner. Let him win one single world cup first, then we can even consider him.
did Pele win 5 balon d'or
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by oforjide: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

I bet you haven't studied or read about Pele and how he almost went broke due to mismanagement, abi? Plus, the report never said Neymar gave him money.

Don't bring Chukwu into the discourse. The ex players you're expecting to visit Christian Chukwu also have family problems and are humans. This horrible sense of entitlement is grossly irritating.
why are u wicked,just becos he isn't a yoruba man that mean the right thing shouldn't be done. pls stop being stupid and support a hero in need.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by YungMillionaire: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
TechCapon:
did Pele win 5 balon d'or

Forget balon d'or its a European invention. Name one player than was better than Pele in the whole world when he was playing?
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by kingjrofficial(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
AbaLion:

He brought Brazil the missing piece;
The Olympics was much craved as what the world cup meant to Brazilians.

-Lion
Ok

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by wink2015(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
robosky02:
ts recovering Pele in hospital

Neymar has paid a visit to Brazilian football legend Pele, who has been in hospital in Paris since April 3.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward posted a photo on his Instagram account on Monday of himself alongside a smiling Pele in his hospital bed with the two holding hands.

A date for the 78-year-old’s discharge has not been officially announced by the hospital which is based in the Paris suburbs.

The three-time World Cup winner was admitted to a hospital with a urinary tract infection last Wednesday, the day after appearing at a promotional event with France striker Kylian Mbappe.

Brazilian news website G1 reported that Pele had intended to come out of hospital on Saturday to return to Brazil but had been delayed by further tests and would stay under observation until he was 100 percent.

The infection was not serious and was under control, according to members of Pele’s entourage.

Pele’s advisor told AFP on Sunday that he would spend one more night in hospital “as a precaution”.

“The doctors are making decisions daily and we will take maximum precautions until we leave,” the advisor said.

“Thank you so much for all the love! The antibiotics are working,” Pele tweeted on Friday. “I’m feeling much better and I think I’m ready to play again!

https://punchng.com/neymar-visits-recovering-pele-in-hospital/

NA WA OH!

BRAZILIAN PELE IS SICK AND OUR OWN CHRISTIAN CHUKWU IS EQUALLY SICK.

I wish both of them quick recovery.
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by MPESA(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

I bet you haven't studied or read about Pele and how he almost went broke due to mismanagement, abi? Plus, *the report never said Neymar gave him money*.

It's not about money but presence matters Sir, you will feel care for , loved and cherishes..
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by kingjrofficial(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Forget balon d'or its a European invention. Name one player than was better than Pele in the whole world when he was playing?
Europe plays football better than all the continent... If he's really the best, why was he not recognized by his efforts??
He's a dam-fish who doesn't play round the world.. Maradona is 10× better

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Sanchez01: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
MPESA:

It's not about money but presence matters Sir, you will feel care for , loved and cherishes..
Can we be factual for a minute? As much as you'd like to think going there means you care, which is somewhat true, would it hold any value if you don't go with cash at hand?

Christian Chukwu like most stars didn't need to be visited. He needed money. They all know themselves and why they don't get to be there for one another...
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Olanipekun1: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
AbaLion:

He brought Brazil the missing piece;
The Olympics was much craved as what the world cup meant to Brazilians.

-Lion
[/s]
trash trash trash

python2 I'm here
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by blowjohn(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starboytwo:
Saw something about "Rashidi yekini earlier and i went to YouTube to see some of his highlights....

Oboy,RASHIDI YEKINI is a baller.....he is BIG,STRONG,FAST,TECHNICAL and MOST OF ALL A POACHER.....REST IN PEACE SIR....

Very technically sound. Saw his videos on YouTube last week too.
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by AbaLion: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

python2 I'm here
You want to deprive me of my fun despite being stealth. Your life must be boring in real life.
You have tons of new monikers but no one is reporting you either. Who stole your problems?

-Lion
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by 3verblazing(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Theres a time for everything, Live your life to the fullest while u can ... Do legit business make legit money ... God help us all

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Olanipekun1: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
AbaLion:

You want to deprive me of my fun despite being stealth. Your life must be boring in real life.
You have tons of new monikers but no one is reporting you either. Who stole your problems?

-Lion
[/s]

lol so call this fun? grin

well it's like I'll leave you to catch your fun cheesy
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by AbaLion: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

lol so call this fun? grin

well it's like I'll leave you to catch your fun cheesy
Leave me alone all my monikers and never again to cross path.
Thanks.

-Lion
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
...the 'arugboojo' of past world cup winner is still looking good at 78 years old...yet our 'spring chicken' footballers are not well looked after...
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by naptu2: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starboytwo:

blowjohn:

Very technically sound. Saw his videos on YouTube last week too.

There was this confidence that Nigerian fans had from 1991-1994 and that was that Yekini will score no matter what happens, regardless of whether we were playing at home or away.

He scored away against Congo in Pointe Noire in 1992. People were usually afraid to play in Point Noire because the pitch was bad and the fans were violent, but Yekini gave us a 0-1 victory. The Congolese fans attacked our team bus after the match.

He scored against Ivory Coast in Abidjan in 1993. That was probably our most difficult match of the USA 94 qualifiers. We would have qualified if we got a draw, but Siasia went for goal instead of passing to Yekini and the Ivorians beat us 2-1.

He scored against South Africa in the high altitude of Johannesburg, but the referee disallowed the goal for no known reason.

He scored 4 goals when we beat Burkina Faso 7-1 in Lagos.

He was the highest goal scorer in Portugal in the 1993/1994 season.

He was joint 3rd highest goal scorer at the 1990 Nations Cup, highest goal scorer at the 1992 Nations Cup and highest goal scorer at the 1994 Nations Cup.

He was also the highest goal scorer in the African qualifying series for the 1994 World Cup and highest goal scorer in the qualifiers for the 1994 Nations Cup.

I deeply regret that we did not go to the 1996 Nations Cup, because Yekini needed only 2 more goals to become the highest goal scorer in Nations Cup history and I'm certain that he would have scored more than 2 goals in 1996, but Abacha pulled us out of the tournament.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
czarina:
See as him fine.
lol, that's the beauty of good medical treatment.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by Starboytwo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
naptu2:

There was this confidence that Nigerian fans had from 1991-1994 and that was that Yekini will score no matter what happens, regardless of whether we were playing at home or away.

He scored away against Congo in Pointe Noire in 1992. People were usually afraid to play in Point Noire because the pitch was bad and the fans were violent, but Yekini gave us a 0-1 victory. The Congolese fans attacked our team bus after the match.

He scored against Ivory Coast in Abidjan in 1993. That was probably our most difficult match of the USA 94 qualifiers. We would have qualified if we got a draw, but Siasia went for goal instead of passing to Yekini and the Ivorians beat us 2-1.

He scored against South Africa in the high altitude of Johannesburg, but the referee disallowed the goal for no known reason.

He scored 4 goals when we beat Burkina Faso 7-1 in Lagos.

He was the highest goal scorer in Portugal in the 1993/1994 season.

He was joint 3rd highest goal scorer at the 1990 Nations Cup, highest goal scorer at the 1992 Nations Cup and highest goal scorer at the 1994 Nations Cup.

He was also the highest goal scorer in the African qualifying series for the 1994 World Cup and highest goal scorer in the qualifiers for the 1994 Nations Cup.

I deeply regret that we did not go to the 1996 Nations Cup, because Yekini needed only 2 more goals to become the highest goal scorer in Nations Cup history and I'm certain that he would have scored more than 2 goals in 1996, but Abacha pulled us out of the tournament.
wow ...this is very impressive......Rashidi Yekini GOAT
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by MPESA(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

Can we be factual for a minute? As much as you'd like to think going there means you care, which is somewhat true, would it hold any value if you don't go with cash at hand?

Christian Chukwu like most stars didn't need to be visited. He needed money. They all know themselves and why they don't get to be there for one another...

NICE VIBES.
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by 27Pushing30: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Abeg give CR7 Argentina team make we see whether he no go win World Cup
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by YungMillionaire: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Europe plays football better than all the continent... If he's really the best, why was he not recognized by his efforts??
He's a dam-fish who doesn't play round the world.. Maradona is 10× better

Maradona better than who? Are you well or you need psychiatric evaluation?
Re: Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital by YungMillionaire: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
27Pushing30:

Abeg give CR7 Argentina team make we see whether he no go win World Cup

Excuses, excuses. Have you never watched CR7 at the world cup? When he comes against world cup level defending/macking he looks very ordinary most of the times. Go and watch his world cup games again. And get back to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Confirms Next World Cup In Qatar To Hold Nov/dec 2022 / Brown Ideye In N167.5m Child Support Mess / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.