Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Woman Mocked And Called A Witch For Being Barren Finally Gives Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Mocked And Called A Witch For Being Barren Finally Gives Birth (448 Views)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Mocked And Called A Witch For Being Barren Finally Gives Birth by ebusnwaoma: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
A Nigerian woman who was mocked and called a witch for being barren, reportedly gave birth to her own child few days ago. The Nigerian woman who was mocked and called a witch for being barren before she finally gave birth to her own baby, was identified as Ugo Treasure, while the lady who mocked was identified as Onweremadu Jane.

According to a social media user who shared the report, the face-off occurred when the Ugo was newly married with no child. One Ijeoma wrote on Facebook;

Congratulations to Ugo Treasure Mathson Onyemaobi, on your safe delivery to a bouncing baby girl. I am extremely happy for her .Now let me tell you the story of Ugo Treasure (Evidence are those screenshot attached to this post)Ugo treasure was insulted by her fellow woman on this Facebook by name #Onweremadu_Jane who now changed her name to #Okoroafor_jane, onweremadu called her a woman man , barren, witch, a cursed wife etc , even told her that soon , her husband will marry another wife, she insulted her all because she havnt given birth yet.

Here are the chats below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/woman-mocked-and-called-a-witch-for-being-barren-finally-gives-birth/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Is Not Killing People!!! / Prevent Your Eyes From Getting Damaged. / Pls Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.