Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. (38692 Views)

Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by sonofElElyon: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2019

beresponsible:
we know that the woman is from edo state
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
nzeobi:
how can you meet a girl on the road and immediately ask for sex.
Na so dem dey do carry AIDs come back naija,after dem co blem their village people...
I pity Nigerian women that fall cheaply for these abroad boys...
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by Princeofasia: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
fake news
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by Enemyofpeace: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
These Igbo people sef
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by DonroxyII: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
I no even understand who our country offend , e don tey we hear good news ooo ...

Which Africa country we offend self
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by able20(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Edo state or Bendel state tongue
nothing like bendel, make Edo people answer their papa name, Asaba is different oh!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by AngelicBeing: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
able20:
nothing like bendel, make Edo people answer their papa name, Asaba is different oh!
Lol, I know, I was been sarcastic tongue
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by babeosisi: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
They may have added the asking for sex part to trump up the charges.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
nzeobi:

how can you meet a girl on the road and immediately ask for sex.

Not.surprising..... many like him are lead to believe that women in Europe all love Nigerian men and can't wait to have sex with them. Guess he saw one he liked so he asked..... and I guess was shock and confused when she said no... so he robbed her.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by JOMAX: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bbbwings:
Stupid boy.
The yeye man should have come to sexuality section for guidance.

Abeg show me the link to the sexuality session on nairaland. I don find am tire. Help a friend in need....
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by Legendguru: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
we are our own enemies
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by jimmynauty: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Anytime you see ITALY, Just know it's the Oba people from the south south with a state that starts with E.

I didn't say anything ooo

Edp
Re: Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. by ddeola: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Some mugus will take just any stupid news. What is the guy's name? Do they have his passport? Experience should tell them it's not always Nigerians. Some Africans just smear our country name everywhere.

Any black man is always termed a Nigerian. This nonesense must stop !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Kills Nigerian Wife For Filing For Divorce After Three-Year Marriage / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) / Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.