Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) (4889 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by DonCrack: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
A man identified as Prince Ossai has robbed his old-time schoolmate, one Princess Isha Vennesa at gun point after inviting her for a birthday in Warri, HGS Media Plus reports.

According to report available to HGS Media Plus, the victim who is a graduate of Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara reconnected with the suspect on Facebook as old time friends.

The suspect invited her over to for a birthday in Warri and the she decided to accept it base on old time friendship.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the victim arrived at Effurun roundabout in Warri where she called him to come pick her up.

The suspect came with an unknown person in a Keke, (Tricycle) and pick her up. While on their way, the keke rider diverted into a corner and ordered the victim to come down at gun and knife point.

The suspect and his gang robbed her of her bag, two ATM cards and an iPhone, they also requested for her card pin but she gave them the incorrect pin.

It was gathered that when one of the suspects went to an ATM machine to try the cards, he discovered the pin was wrong.

Consequently, the suspect hit her on the head and out of fear, she gave him the correct pin. The suspect also used a broken mirror to cut her in the face.

The suspects tied her hands and legs and eventually fled with the keke driver, an accomplice.

The victim was rescued by another random keke rider who quickly took her to the bank on her request to block her ATM cards, but unfortunately, the sum of N220k was already withdrawn from the account via POS.

The victim is currently receiving treatment in an undisclosed Hospital in Oghara and the suspect has been declared wanted by the police in Ebrumede.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-invites-old-time-schoolmate-robs-her-at-gun-point-in-warri-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
For me I think maybe the guy had an unfinished business with the said "old-time school friend"

Just my assumptions sha

12 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
NiklauseFred:
For me I think maybe the guy had an unfinished business with the said "old-time school friend"

Just my assumptions sha

Old wound was revisited...

Hmmm...the guys looks so unkept and unfriendly in the picture sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
See his face like that of wretched fellas, but something is fishy between both parties, but he should be brought to justice no matter what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by elgramz: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
The guy no sharp at all. Since the girl knew him and can easily identify him, he should have arranged with the keke man and the other guy that the girl doesn't know to rob both him and the girl so he will not be seen as a suspect but as a victim meanwhile he will meet up with them later and collect his share.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nawa oh.. abeg make we dey try think small before we visit old friends or colleagues.. people no dey happy these days especially when you dey progress pass them..he should be arrested and dealt with..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Imagine this lowlife thief
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nawa oh.. abeg make we dey try think small before we visit old friends or colleagues.. people no dey happy these days especially when you dey progress pass them..he should be arrested and dealt with..

I agree with you sir.

I think we should be well familiar with the person we visit especially where they live is far away from our homes.

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
Were you a thief in your former life

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by TATALoAlaMu: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
When you don't know that your school mate is now an armed robber.

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
Were you a thief in your former life
Yes I only stole ladies heart

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
ExAngel007:

I agree with you sir.

I think we should be well familiar with the person we visit especially where they live is far away from our homes.
Thank you..that's why I always avoid reunion and the likes..make person no just use you shine

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Never judge a book by the cover,

Looking at the guy closely, you'd think that guy isn't capable of such act.

Also, from the story, the said the withdrew 220,000naira from the girl's account.

Now, why do I have this strong feeling that if the Boyfriend of that girl had asked her for a Little financial assistance, she would have still told the boyfriend that she doesn't have any money grin grin

Don't bother Quoting me, I won't Reply grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by overdrive(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
elgramz:
The guy no sharp at all. Since the girl knew him and can easily identify him, he should have arranged with the keke man and the other guy that the girl doesn't know to rob both him and the girl so he will not be seen as a suspect but as a victim meanwhile he will meet up with them later and collect his share.

You sure say you no be thief like dis

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
You invited a lady to a party across the state, she didn't ask you for tfare. How can't you see that she's a keeper? (Well, unless she really wants another feel of the suspect's dingo because I mean, Okafor's law is constant)
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
elgramz:

Damnnmnn nigga you snitching on yourself ...lmaoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by 3gpvids: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Old time thief

him cup go soon dry
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Modal of this incident is trust no one. Not even your blood relative as long as you've not seen them for a while. Nigeria is a country where a person can go from being a pastor today to becoming a ritualist tomorrow. She's lucky they didn't have other plans. Like cut her up for ritual purpose.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Trust no one!!!!

Humans are becoming beasts these days. Thank God they didn't kill her.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by omokeinde84655: 5:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Cultist

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Na God safe the victim oo
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 6:37am On Feb 09, 2021
Inukwa Uwa mmebi ! Any ways what do I know, it's all about the Prince and princess
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to present to you, Dr elgramz, esq.

He is a seasoned Emeritus professor of Criminality and Criminalistic formats. smiley

You are welcome to the show, sir.

4 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Just my assumptions sha

An 'unfinished business' that involved robbing the girl, too right?

Whoever does this sort of thing has no real excuses to give. He/she is a criminal. Simple.

There are over a thousand legit ways of fixing somebody's f*** up but robbing that person ain't part of it. That's damn low.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2021
I no get friend. Old time,secondary school, University,I no get. Make all of them getaway. I only have accomplices. We greet drink and move. Zero attachment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2021
mansakhalifa:

An 'unfinished business' that involved robbing the girl, too right?

Whoever does this sort of thing has no real excuses to give. He/she is a criminal. Simple.

There are over a thousand legit ways of fixing somebody's f*** up but robbing that person ain't part of it. That's damn low.

Yo bro! I wasn't justifying the dudes actions,I was just making assumptions. cool
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by nengibo: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
Well-done baba organized crime, God punish all criminals both petty and Abj based

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to present to you, Dr elgramz, esq.

He is a seasoned Emeritus professor of Criminality and Criminalistic formats. smiley

You are welcome to the show, sir.

This guys is high on 6G weed grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2021
This one strong o
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
Can you imagine.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:

Wow, were/are you an arm robber?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Socialite Kills Wife: Caught in bed security Guard, Commits Suicide / Police Find Body Of Boy, 2, In Father’s Bag / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.