Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! (993 Views)

Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Music is inarguably the food for the soul. Most often, people listen to music's at their leisures to kill depression.
The fact that one is a musician doesn't mean that they don't have songs produced by other artist that turns them on. It was on this light that a Twitter fan of Adekunle Gold asked him to list few albums produced by foreign artist that he listens to regularly. He gave some names, without including any of the songs produced by his wife Simi Gold.

Click On Link Below To View Full Story
Simi Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor

1 Share

Re: SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! by mysteryman2014: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Blogger, nawa o, what is d correlation

1 Like

Re: SIMI Attacks Her Husband, Adekunle Gold - Calling Him A Traitor!! by Rosarie(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
I did not read it but I know Simi would never do something like that.
Someone they dated for years and kept it as a secret.
It's not possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brother Gets Married To Younger Sister After 10 Years Of Legal Battle(photo) / New Couples Wearing The Same Outfit And Color / I Was In A Trans/dream. And I Saw Her Buying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.