Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu (21680 Views)

Fulani Cattle Rearers Attacked In Plateau While Returning From Market. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Suspected Fulani Herdsmen have once again attacked Catholic Priests en route Enugu.

The Chaplain of St Camillus de Lelis Chaplaincy College of Health Science, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, was among the priests attacked. He was shot in the head but survived. Below are excerpts from the Him:

Chetanna Jude Chukwuneke

THANKS BE TO GOD

Dear friends, thank you so much for your solidarity, goodwill messages,calls and most importantly your prayers. I am very much stable, hale and hearty.

Our Lord did the greatest miracle for me: I was shot in the head through the side window of the drivers side by Fulani hoodlums along Obimo in Uzo-Uwani, near Nimbo both in Enugu state. The pellets stopped few inches to my brain/skull, and left orbit and ear. It could have been the end but GOD SAID IT'S NOT YET TIME. However, I still have some pellets in my face.

Finally continue to pray for Fr Emmanuel Dim who was abducted. Also Fr Prof Ezeokana is recovering from burns.

Please let's support them in prayers and let our voices echo for justice..

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by morbeta(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2016
May God save Enugu state from the hands of these terrorists. some herdsmen needs to be burnt alife in ENUGU before Federal GOVERNMENT attention will be attracted. Cos for now it seems like these guys are test running the strength and fears of the indigenous people of these Enugu communities before a full scale attacks will be launched.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by hardcore007: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmm, thank God you made it.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by danie09(m): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
What I still don't get is how d so called Niger/fulani psychos will attack priests in a territory that's not theirs.. u can't even attack an Iman in the north and live to tell the tales..

I don't really understand Enugu state government honestly.. The Governor needs to explain some certain things.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by MadCow1: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

Why didn't he turn the other cheek?

He is not a true christian. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by notoriousbabe: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
morbeta:
May God save Enugu state from the hands of these terrorists. some herdsmen needs to be burnt alife in ENUGU before Federal GOVERNMENT attention will be attracted. Cos for now it seems like these guys are test running the strength and fears of the indigenous people of these Enugu communities before a full scale attacks will be launched.
seconded. They should be burnt alive with all their cows

7 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by asumo12: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by apasino01: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Mbaka say something ooo

You know you like talking its your state and a priest like you

Better still call your friend who is a saint the one in aso rock

22 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by notoriousbabe: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
LordNicvuitton:
Where is Lalasticlala
he has been banned

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by olureignforever: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=49739182]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

He is not a true christian. angry[/quote

It's only MadCow1 that will talk like this. Tell them to kill him na becos he is a christian

8 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by senrino(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by thereturnoflucy(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
So shame....really really bad....something needs to be done asap bout the menace of Fulani herdsmen

Visit www.kikioTolu.com for unique stories, poems, romance, downloads and more
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by metorichmond(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
We the way things are going, won't be surprise if every Nigerian start carrying gun all in the name of protection tomorrow!

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by 4ckyou: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
apasino01:
Mbaka say something ooo
You know you like talking its your state and a priest like you

Say something? well that's what they know how to do best, they call the other tribe coward but to me the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by emmyw(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Nothing Should Happen To Both O!
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by adehab: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
BUHARI.

Kindly talk to this fulani guys nah.

We dont want WAR oo.

We are One Nigeria
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by bigeliot(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm. whr is the fasting Pastor/Governor. na wen e affect ur family i go fast my own.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by timeman: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
I have always suggested that Gov. Ugwuanyi dialogue with the fulanis who are bent on claiming part of their ancestral land. I sincerely sympathise with the Afonja Slaves.
Kiss The Truth!
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
morbeta:
shey bi you pple shout biafra abt then do the needful make baba bubu sit up.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by chydii(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God the bullet only grazed him. Its a miracle he is even alive
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by jmoore(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4288534_img20160927wa003edit_jpegb35caaf695fc073e5f5a209c91932e01

Why only one cheek?

Respect your self ebe ahu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by tiswell(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Thank God you are alive bro...your *odeshi* is very much active.
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by TwoBottles: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Whatever I type or say here will not change the hearts of the evil herdsmen. But since government has failed in the area of security, citizens should endeavour to protect themselves and their properties. My only prayer is this, "let me see these people before they see me".

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by saintandsinnerz: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Why only one cheek?

hmm when people insult you for this your idiotic comment you will shamelessly run to the mods to ban them, but they won't know you brought it to yourself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Sanuzi(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
WOW
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't understand why cows have sense more than these fulani herdsmen. undecided
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by momentusjay(f): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
not again
Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by chuose2: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
[size=13pt]These are Boko Haram members!
That's why they are attacking Church Leadership!

As the ONLY Holy Book said

Mark 14:27
I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

I lay the blame squarely at the feet of Redeemed & Adeboye for making us vote for this islamic govt!
God will judge you Adeboye, your cup is full[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priests And A Professor Attacked In Enugu by Godsate: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
morbeta:

Apply sense please. May God save Enugu people from their leaders. What stop the governor and the traditional leaders from banning them like Fayose of ekiti state.

Can any southerner go to the north and start attacking the Imams ?

Enugun leaders protect your people.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Cult War In Rivers: 16 Killed In Shootout / Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.