Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ (18541 Views)

Blac Chyna Celebrates Doctorate Degree From Bible College After Finding Jesus / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Crimecity: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Fellow singer, Waconzy has reached out to Harrysong to tell him that the only way he can beat depression is to ‘find Jesus and making him happy by giving him his fame’.

According to Waconzy, ‘the primary reason people go through depression is because they are empty spiritually. No matter how much you achieve in life, if your spirit is not fed by God then depression will set in. The best thing I did was to get closer to God’.

He also said, ‘the kind of joy he has given me, no amount of money or fame can buy. Guess what, with Jesus in your life you can still be a baller, girls can still chase you, you can still sell out shows, you can still have millions of fans and more. So aak yourself, what does the world have to offer me? Why am i not born again?. To be born again is very easy. Just say this words very loud “i accept Jesus and i denounce satan 7 times” then download audio bibile (you version) and always listen to it like music. Start with James and Romans. Would’nt it be nice to do it now?

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dear-harrysong-the-only-way-you-can-beat-depression-is-to-find-jesus-waconzy/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Jochabed(f): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
That's the only way indeed. If not,you die in misery .

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Shelloween(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jochabed:
That's the only way indeed. If not,you die in misery .
giving your life to Jesus won't cure your depression, seek professional help.
every thing no be church matter.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
But I was able to beat depression hands down by finding a fine chic

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
cheesy wink

Lagos driver blows trumpet with his mouth, due to his nonfunctional car horn (watch video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/lagos-driver-blows-trumpet-mouth-due-nonfunctional-car-horn/
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Shelloween(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
But I was able to beat depression hands down by finding a fine chic
she cured your D!ck'pression.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Jochabed(f): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
It will not cure your depression,but it will ease it.
Shelloween:

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Shelloween(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jochabed:
It will not cure your depression,but it will ease it.

it won't ease it, it will worsen it.

imagine asking yourself this question after giving your life to Jesus...
'Lord, if you truely love me, why let me pass through all these pain and suffering?'

religion causes more depression than anything else.

10 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by neolboy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Make una leave the guy he is not depressed
Its just a publicity stunt just as his ex manager said

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by chiommy123(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Jesus himself had psychological issues so how can he help Harrysong?
bros everything no be joke oh. Happy Sunday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Religion don damage many pple

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
if at this age you think there's nothing like spirituality, then you must lack sense

I see atheists grin

imagine fighting what you KNOW isn't there grin

it makes you look stupid not reasonable

come on, act your definition grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Or11: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
This one is washing plate in America and still talking. You want him to join you abi lol
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by H2Ossss(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
which kain depression?? the baba wan release new album... dey use depression to remain relevant...
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tell him............................ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by BruncleZuma: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Gerrard59(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Depression is a mental condition not spiritual. How Waconzy doesn't know this befuddles me.

Are psychiatrists now useless ditto psychologists?

4 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Shortyy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol not like Jesus is missing, Is he?

Depression kills faster than cancer.
It goes deep inside you, eats you up, untill you become so thin and varnish.

In this country, there are so many problems, people go through a lot and no one to talk to.
If you try talking to someone, they make mockery of you and call you bluff.

I wish there could actually be real psychologists in this country.

Depression causes a lot of mental illnesses. Most of the mad people you see around were depressed people.

Nigerians, please let's not make jokes about this. You don't know whose life you could be saving.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by WebSurfer(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Was born into this religion thing but was thankfully able to grow up.

Truth is that these people have become rather stupid with baseless prejudice than accepting facts intelligently

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by eezeribe(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
But in Europe and America, psychologists who don't know Jesus still treat people of depression, addiction, nervous breakdown and even greater mental problems...
It's only in Africa that religion is the solution to all problems, no wonder we are this backward and intellectually deficient...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Akabuking: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:

it won't ease it, it will worsen it.

imagine asking yourself this question after giving your life to Jesus...
'Lord, if you truely love me, why let me pass through all these pain and suffering?'

religion causes more depression than anything else.
sharap

9 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Exactly! Its working for me. Jesus is the only way

8 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
lilmax:
if at this age you think there's nothing like spirituality, then you must lack sense

I see atheists grin

imagine fighting what you KNOW isn't there grin

it makes you look stupid not reasonable
They don't know the spiritual controls the physical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Eagleword14(f): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Evidenx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:
i pity you sir,dont just talk when you dont know spiritual matters,depression is purely a spirit. If u like seek professional advice in america,it cant stop the operation of a demonic spirit...know this,everything na church matter becos the spiritual relam controls the physical..and the church is a gathering(or suppose to be a gathering) of spiritual Men.
Before you quote me make back sure,you are a spiritual man who do business in the spiritual realm.

3 Likes

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Blindspender(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Shelloween post=71043196] she cured your D!ck'pression.[ lol, please stop, please!!]

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shelloween:
she cured your D!ck'pression.
lmao!!!
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by EndyEdesonNews(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Is Harry Song still depressed after all the buzz? I think he has lots of support that is why he is using depression to buy sympathy. If he is truly depressed, I wish him quick recovery
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
This one has opened his mouth and said nonsense.
Someone is facing depression, and you are advising him to look for Jesus.

Blacks!!! Una mumu don do... �����

I wonder why we have psychiatrists
Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
To be born again is very easy. Just say this words very loud “i accept Jesus and i denounce satan 7 times”

Funke!!!

If I say it 70 times, can I backslide 9 times and still be born again?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Evidenx:
i pity you sir,dont just talk when you dont know spiritual matters,depression is purely a spirit. If u like seek professional advice in america,it cant stop the operation of a demonic spirit...know this,everything na church matter becos the spiritual relam controls the physical..and the church is a gathering(or suppose to be a gathering) of spiritual Men.
Before you quote me make back sure,you are a spiritual man who do business in the spiritual realm.
Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 30th Birthday With 67 Widows (with video) / Wizkid Is Better Than Fela - Man Writes On Twitter / Militants Take Over Pipeline Vandalism In Lagos — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.