Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live (850 Views)

UEFA Champions League - Napoli Vs AFC Ajax Prediction / Serie A: Verona 2 Vs 1 Juventus (highlights Download) 2019-2020 / Juventus The Unluckiest Club In Champions League History; Ajax 1 – 1 Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
AFC AJAX JUVENTUS

Neres (46' minutes) 52 mins Cristiano Ronaldo (45' minutes)
HT 0-1

Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
If you're moved to get in touch to tell me that Cristiano Ronaldo - or anyone else on earth - is a better footballer than Lionel Messi, don't bother.

Ronaldo is a superb footballer. No doubt. One of the greats.

Messi is a whole other level again.

Right?
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ronaldo back?
Ajax v Juventus (20:00 BST)

Juventus are just one point away from winning an eighth successive Serie A title, but they have failed to win the Champions League since 1996.

Cristiano Ronaldo, 34, has been sidelined since he was injured playing for Portugal in a Euro 2020 qualifier against Serbia on 25 March.

The Portuguese forward was bought last July to help Juventus attempt to become champions of Europe, the Italian club having reached two of the past four finals.

Allegri says Ronaldo will start at the Johan Cruyff Arena "as long as nothing happens".

"Cristiano has trained with the team and is available," said the Juve boss.
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by Centrallock: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
If you're moved to get in touch to tell me that Cristiano Ronaldo - or anyone else on earth - is a better footballer than Lionel Messi, don't bother.

Ronaldo is a superb footballer. No doubt. One of the greats.

Messi is a whole other level again.

Right?
shut up and run to messi thread
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by Centrallock: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ronaldo's hatrick
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Centrallock:
shut up and run to messi thread

What you read earlier was the comments of a BBC reporter not mine. The mistake I made was not adding his name to his comments. Believe me I am a Ronaldo fan.

Have you seen the Lineup?

Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by Centrallock: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
ThePreachersSon:

What you read earlier was the comments of a BBC reporter not mine. The mistake I made was not adding his name to his comments. Believe me I am a Ronaldo fan.

Have you seen the Lineup?
yes bro am optimistic already
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Centrallock:
yes bro am optimistic already
THE VOICE OF HIS GENERATION!
Goal!
Posted at 45'
Goal! Ajax 0, Juventus 1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by João Cancelo.

1 Like

Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Substitution
Posted at 60'
Substitution, Juventus. Douglas Costa replaces Mario Mandzukic.
Re: Ucl: FT. Afc Ajax 1-1 Juventus Live by ThePreachersSon: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
65'
Attempt saved. Joël Veltman (Ajax) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Hakim Ziyech.

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Plan £150m World Record Move For Liverpool's Van Dijk / Man Utd Chief Woodward Mentioned Two Good Strikers Better Than Ighalo / Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 3rd October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.