Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

When Arriving In Nigeria, Where Do You Buy Nairas? Or Can You Get By With Dollar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Arriving In Nigeria, Where Do You Buy Nairas? Or Can You Get By With Dollar (617 Views)

He Was Deported On Arriving UK. / Apart From Nigeria, Where Would You Rather Be? / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Arriving In Nigeria, Where Do You Buy Nairas? Or Can You Get By With Dollar by Noigeeriaa: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2010
will hotels accept dollar payments? what about euros? I'm travelling from europe, can i change euro for naira in nigerian banks? or do they only take dollars and pounds?

many thanks
Re: When Arriving In Nigeria, Where Do You Buy Nairas? Or Can You Get By With Dollar by femmy2010(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2010
Let your family help you with that so you do not get duped.
Re: When Arriving In Nigeria, Where Do You Buy Nairas? Or Can You Get By With Dollar by omega25red(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
poster these are things you should google or at least find the names of reputable banks in nigeria and give them a call to ask. Anyway im sure you can change your euros and pounds at the currency exchange in the airport. Most countries with international airports have a currency exchange place located in the airport. Also while my mom was in nigeria i sent her western union which she had to pick up at a bank call u.b.a or something. That bank should also be able to change your money for you

(1) (Reply)

Cheaper Air Tickets And Hotel Reservations Anywhere around The World / Wandy Travels And Tour / Home/private Coaching In Gre,toefl,sat Or Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.