Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV (16639 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Tessyama1: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, gave his son a birthday shoutout on live TV, during his SuperSport commentary on the UEFA Champions league match yesterday.

His first son, Joey turned 9 yesterday, April 10th.

Yobo's wife, Adaeze shared the video and wrote;

".. when your daddy gives you a shout out 2wice on Live T.v you made his day @jyobo234 you're literally the best � #championsleague #football #manunited #barcelona #birthdayboy #liverpoolfan"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/adorable-video-of-joseph-yobo-giving-his-son-a-birthday-shout-out-on-live-tv.html

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by itspzpics(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol

See More Photos and Watch Video => HERE
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by gistblogger: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Sellfish(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
And so?
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by vicysegun: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kalamity Yobo.. shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Split image of his father

11 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Emily22(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Shittu and yobo.

The worst defensive combination in the history of soccer

9 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Groovenaija360(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
YOU BETTER THAN BUHARI BY FAR

HE CAN NEVER DO THIS
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's nice.
Happy birthday Joey.
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by zlantanfan: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
B
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Ra88: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
It’s just that. I don’t understand Joseph Yobos accent. Which country accent him dey speak?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Arsenalholic(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of the best sports analysts we have.

I was thoroughly impressed with his half time analysis of both games yesterday. And he is very articulate too. Safe to say Mr. Yobo is doing well for himself and making his family proud.

13 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by bennynaza(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Centurion Joseph Yobo.
One of the only 2 players to play over a hundred times for the super eagles

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by greatagain17(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Korean accent grin

Ra88:
It’s just that. I don’t understand Joseph Yobos accent. Which country accent him dey speak?
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sellfish:
And so?

Guy, your jealousy is turningoniown
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Onlinealaba(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
I just love this dude..his son must be so proud of him

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
My friend also gave me a birthday shoutout on tv on March 1st

I didnt advertise it like she is doing now
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Popmaster2019(f): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good daddy
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by Barnarazy01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
My friend also gave me a birthday shoutout on tv on March 1st

I didnt advertise it like she is doing now

That's why they are called celebrities
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by belovedP247(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one from a lovely father @jyobo234 to a lovely son on his birthday...
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by jeroncomputers(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Proud son of a famous father[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/fon cool[img][/img]
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by rafabenitez: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
D best news is d part she said d boy is a Liverpool fan,dats soo cute, Liverpool rocks
Re: Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV by lindsay(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight / Moses A Doubt For Sunday's Match - Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.