Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power (877 Views)

Omar al-Bashir Stoned, Transported Like Cow To Prison (Photos) / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Omar Al-Bashir Arrested, Coup Plotters Announce Two-year Military Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by AdomeNG: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2019
News reaching Afrilens News confirms that Sudan President Omar Al-Bashir has been ousted from power.

The former president has been accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity by several civil society groups.

The country’s military is set to make an announcement on who the new ruler would be.

Omar Al-Bashir rose to power in 1989 after a successful coup and has been in power ever since. However, earlier this week,youths took to the streets in protest against the regime of the president who has been accused of several crimes against humanity.

Last month, Afrilens News also reported how
Algerians protested against the rule of Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the 82 year old who ruled from 1999 and suffered a stroke six years ago which paralysed him, and his government.

Is this a new Africa on the rise? We would want to know in the comment box.

Source

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by Racoon(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one! No place for tyrannts & terrorists in a 21st.century world.
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by amaniro: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Algerians forced their president Abdelazeez Bouteflika out and now Sudan.... Nigeria when??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by Karemarealty288(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2019
His cubicle is ready in Hague.
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by NobleAngell(f): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Should serve as a warning to other tyrants and dictators including those hiding under the guise of democracy. It shall come to an end someday.
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by SEGLIZ: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2019
the people show him they own the streets and can use it against him.
#occupy_the_streets
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by daddytime(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2019
People/Citizens power in full display and usually solid enough to move mountains.

But here in Nigeria? Docility...afonja this...ipob that...Atikulating....sai babaring and internet warriors are all we are known for.

Under two weeks...Algeria has done it and now the Sudanese while we are here still arguing about 2023...

Such a huge shame...
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Long overdue
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2019
So far so good! Your thoughts are amazing and I have no doubt in this. I personally Never believe mass media or even low standard writeups. You are amazing and thoughtful. Keep it up.

Passover Images 2019
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts…

Happy Easter Images
Happy Easter Pictures
Passover Images 2019
Good Friday Images 2019
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
excellent put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

Happy Mothers Day Images 2019
Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2019
Happy Mothers Day Pictures 2019
Happy Mothers Day Messages 2019

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 4:23am On Apr 26, 2019
I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Good Morning Images New 2019
Good Morning Images 2019 Download
Good Morning Quotes 2019 With hd Images
Good Morning Quotes 2019 For BF

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2019
Karemarealty288:
His cubicle is ready in Hague.
His own countrymen would still pardon him and allow him to live out the rest of his days in comfort in some nondescript African is island. How many dethroned or outsted African leaders have the Hague successfully prosecuted in the last 10years? Gambia, SA, Zimbabwe.....all free men!
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 10:41am On May 14, 2019
Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts…

Memorial Day Images
Memorial Day Pictures
Memorial Day Sayings
Memorial Day Photos
Memorial Day Messages

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Whats up very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to seek out numerous useful info here within the submit, we’d like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Happy Fathers Day Images
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
Happy Fathers Day Pictures
Happy Fathers Day Messages

Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohit008: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2019
I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well

Fathers Day Images
Happy Fathers Day Images
Fathers Day 2019 Images
Happy Fathers Day Images
Happy Fathers Day Images
Happy Fathers Day Images
Happy Fathers Day Images
Re: BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power by rohitc199917: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
This day is celebrated in the Honor of all Fathers and make them feel that they are very special. All are spending time with their family. Fathers Day is celebrated as a festival in all over the world. This is the day when everyone is wishing happy Fathers Day to their Dad and also to other relatives and friends.
<a href="https://happymothersdayimage.com/happy-fathers-day-images/">Happy Fathers Day Images</a>
<a href="https://happymothersdayimage.com/happy-fathers-day-cliparts/">Happy Fathers Day Cliparts</a>
<a href="https://happymothersdayimage.com/happy-fathers-day-quotes/">Happy Fathers Day Quotes</a>
<a href="https://happymothersdayimage.com/happy-fathers-day-messages/">Happy Fathers Day Messages</a>

(1) (Reply)

China And Their Diseases / I “Stand Squarely” Behind My Decision To Pull Out U.S. Troops- US President / Medvedev: Without Russia, The West Cannot Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.