Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Please Help Me With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With A Job (4342 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With A Job by anslemarinze52(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2019
I'm at age 20 I need to support my mother and my younger one's... my qualification is ssce I stay at mushin Lagos THANK YOU
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Can you work as a Security Operative with N35,000 as salary in a Church in Victoria Island?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:
Can you work as a Security Operative with N35,000 as salary in a Church in Victoria Island?
please sir is there any other job around there apart from security as I ain't old enough for it
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

please sir is there any other job around there apart from security as I ain't old enough for it

Old enough? Ain't you above 18? Well, aside that, drivers are needed too.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Old enough? Ain't you above 18? Well, aside that, drivers are needed too.
am 18 and don't know how to drive
I will be very grateful if you help me sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

am 18 and don't know how to drive
I will be very grateful if you help me sir

Hmmn... Can you work as a person packing plates in a restaurant?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Hmmn... Can you work as a person packing plates in a restaurant?
how much is the pay and the location sir
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

how much is the pay and the location sir

Location is Island and Mainland. Salary ranges between N25,000- N27,000.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Slickbishop(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
@kellycares,can we chat better via WhatsApp,I have someone who need the security job so bad.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Bamidele539: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:
will temporary accommodation be provided by the church?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by missyojo(f): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
@kellycares, I would suggest you assist the op who created this thread before any other person. If the op, declined the offers listed then others who have interest should be fixed in. My view thou!!!
God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Is there any night security operative Vacancy?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Bamidele539: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:
@kellycares, I would suggest you assist the op who created this thread before any other person. If the op, declined the offers listed then others who have interest should be fixed in. My view thou!!!
God bless you
well said...

do you also job vacancies too?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Cradle000(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:
hello and good afternoon. I will be grateful if i can be offered this job as i plan relocating back to lagos since nothing is working well here in abuja. Am 30yrs and i dont really have a good life. Pls help me with the job and i will relocate immediately. I may still have your number too. Thanks and God bless

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by hausadreturn(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

It's a church bro.
Take the job. I was around that age when I took a security job in mainland hotel many years ago. While doing it, pick jamb form and be reading for it. If you pass and get admission, you can decide to leave.
Multi-task.

Only the distance might be a problem. But a church should do you better in my opinion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by glana: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
FOR YOUR JOB OPENINGS AND OPPORTUNITIES

FOLLOW US ON OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE @ Drekruta

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by anochuko01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Emmzy201:

guy take the security job please. youll have time to study. you may even see people to help you. the change of environment will help you alot. free accomodation too...na beg i dey beg you!
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Slickbishop:
@kellycares,can we chat better via WhatsApp,I have someone who need the security job so bad.

Okay. Kindly drop your WhatsApp number and I will do the needful.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by anochuko01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:
please, convince the boy to get the job. try to calm his fears please. you can get his contact and even speak to his mom to release him. do this one for God, please
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bamidele539:
will temporary accommodation be provided by the church?

It is 12 hours shift. 6am and 6pm with a day off excluding Sundays. So, there is no temporal accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Wande22(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:
yes bro
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:
God bless you

Thank you. I can equally help up to 10 people. However, the poster hasn't come online. I wouldn't know how best to reach him as he didn't drop any contact.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Teebrainy:
Is there any night security operative Vacancy?

Do you mean permanent night security job? I don't have any of such for now.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cradle000:
hello and good afternoon. I will be grateful if i can be offered this job as i plan relocating back to lagos since nothing is working well here in abuja. Am 30yrs and i dont really have a good life. Pls help me with the job and i will relocate immediately. I may still have your number too. Thanks and God bless

You will need to come to Lagos and besides this present one will close soon. However, I might still help you with anyother as time goes on. I would have ask you to come to Lagos immediately, but accommodating a total stranger might be difficult having accommodated people who turn out to be ungrateful and betraying.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
anochuko01:
please, convince the boy to get the job. try to calm his fears please. you can get his contact and even speak to his mom to release him. do this one for God, please

Thanks bro but one thing you should know is that, you can take a camel to the river but you can't force it to drink. He needs to be determined by himself. I can get him the job but I don't want a situation where the chief security officer will report him to me, since I recommended him. Let him decide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wande22:
yes bro

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number and I will do the needful.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ojikutu65(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

yes sir
i can do it
i need it very urgent
wish to start next week Monday by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
anochuko01:
guy take the security job please. youll have time to study. you may even see people to help you. the change of environment will help you alot. free accomodation too...na beg i dey beg you!
thanks a lot
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by KellyCares(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
ojikutu65:

yes sir
i can do it

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number and I'll do the needful. But I hope you reside to the Island or the Mainland that is not too a distance from Victoria Island?
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by Emmzy201(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Thanks bro but one thing you should know is that, you can take a camel to the river but you can't force it to drink. He needs to be determined by himself. I can get him the job but I don't want a situation where the chief security officer will report him to me, since I recommended him. Let him decide.
thank you so much for your help sir, I understand your fears about the past repeating itself but I can assure you that it wouldn't happen.
it's only my mum and dad that I have to talk to
this is my number sir 09075148154, God bless you sir.
Re: Please Help Me With A Job by ojikutu65(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
KellyCares:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number and I'll do the needful. But I hope you reside to the Island or the Mainland that is not too a distance from Victoria Island?

Thought there is accommodation there
i don't need to go anywhere again
want to be permanent for now..
This my no 08071884144

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Company Looking For New Staff / Sterling Bank Entry Level: / FIRS Recruitment 2017 Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.